Apples, Kimbap and a side of Adventure

S

Sukisho

Original poster
Hello everyone!

I get so bored writing introduction threads, and I am sure you get bored reading them. So let's get the basics out of the way!

My name is Sukisho, you can call me Suki, Sushi, Sushiko, or just Sukisho. I have been a long time roleplayer so I am not new to this, but I have struggled for years to find a place I am happy RPing.

I am a teacher (hence the apples)
I live in South Korea (thus the Kimbap)
and I like Fantasy, SciFi, and both Historical and Modern Fictions (that's the adventure!)

So Hey, Hello, Annyeong haseyo, Guten Tag, Konichiwa, Nihao, and all that Jazz.

Feel free to ask me stuff!

Greetings, Suki. >:3 Welcome to Iwaku.

Thanks Diana!

I am liking it a lot so far. Currently just browsing around looking for something that catches my eye, though.

I just imagined Bill's voice from "True Blood." :P

"SOOKIE!"

Welcome!

Oh man, I love The Southern Vampire Novels!!

I haven't seen True Blood since like season 3, but I love how Bill says her name, it is actually kind of funny!

Thanks for the Welcome!

Reactions: Whimsy
Welcome to Iwaku, Sukisho. I hope you enjoy yourself.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*walks in and hands flowers* Hey there Suki. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku where Insanity has no limits. I hope you enjoy your stay. *hands you a golden card with my Name and Information on it* If you want a buddy or simply wanna RP, let me know.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bz0wvvzadv4scgk8gks40co0c_1280.gif [/BCOLOR]

*Puts the flowers in a vase she happens to have handy with some water*
Thanks Hiroki, is it okay to call you that? *takes the golden business card and slips it in her pocket* I will certainly keep this handy. For now I am just perusing. I feel like maybe some lighter stress RPs would be good for me right now.

Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Yes you may call me what you like. *smiles* Also no need to rush. I will be around whenever I am needed......well most of the time hehehe.[/BCOLOR]

Hi there Suki! Fancy bumping to you here. :p