Apocalypse -Roleplay Request-

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

☠ Ɠнσѕт Ƙιηg ☠

Always looking for MxM rps!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
YAOI, romance, magical/supernatural,action-adventure, occasionally I will do horror, Dystopian, fantasy, medieval,
Hello! I would really like to do a apocalypse roleplay! Whether it is post or before, it doesn't matter to me!

Also, it can be the end of the world type apocalypse or a zombie apocalypse! Again, I am fine with either!

I mostly do MxM roleplays, and that will most likely be the main relationship in the roleplay. But I am fine with MxF and FxF, though just a forewarning, I haven't really done FxF but I am always willing to try new things! ^.^

For positions, I normally play submissive, just because I've had bad experiences trying to play dominant, though I can do alternating/seke if you wish.

I am looking for a descriptive roleplayer that will rp in third person[I know some people rp in first person but I would like third.] Someone who can post 1-2 paragraphs to keep things interesting!

You will have to be okay with play multiple characters, possible gore and death[but that can be dialed down if you wish], sex, contributing to the rp, talking with me out of character, etc.

If you are alright with these things, post below or send me a pm and we can get started on discussing the actual plot and questions you might have! :)

Alright! Send me a pm please!

Status
Not open for further replies.