3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, high fantasy, low fantasy.
Has anyone read the manga Aphorism? It's pretty cool. I'll link to the first page of the manga too if you want.
Basically, i've caught up with the manga for Aphorism and REALLY want to do an Aphorism based RP.

Aphorism's story is as follows, 200 students attend a school called Naraka, they can only attend this school if they see the island in the sky. Now, this school is not an everyday average school. Very often, an occurence called a 'blight' will happen, and with it monsters will descend to earth. The students attending the school have to fight these monsters until the blight ends. The students at the school on the first day are asked to draw any kanji character they can think of that can be used to fight. These blights, along with keeping up with schoolwork, make the school exceptionally difficult to graduate from. Any student who graduates is able to get a job wherever they want, such as a general in the government.

I'll summarize more later after i'm certain that people are interested in the idea thus far. For this rp we need at the minimum 6 players, and a turn based posting so no one gets left behind. Since if you're left behind, you're dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.