Anyone want to do some light yaoi? ^u^

K

Kira

Original poster
Hey guys~~~ I've been wanting to do some yaoi lately. Light of course, nothing like sex scenes in detail.
I love the shonen ai theme, with the more feminine younger loli like guy sometimes and the more mature one. If that's how you can describe it :3 Here's some pairings I'd love to do. I've had a BIT of experience doing mxm but not as much as I'd like. x3 Thanks pm me or message me here.

The ones I'm most inclined to are in bold :3
The ones I'm second most inclined to are in italics. :3

vampire x human
noble x noble
noble x prince
servant x prince
school friends
teacher x student
brother x siblings friend
vampire x vampire (Hottttttt)
korean warrior x prince?

Any other ideas, feel free to spit them out! I'd be more then willing to look over them :3 I have no particular plot lines, I usually just wing it as I go. ;3 Hehe, hope to hear from someone soon!

Prefer ACTIVE partner.

Reactions: EllieX
Oh and I'm very new here!!! I think I just accidentally posted a thread!!!! How do I delete it??? So sorry for asking you this!!! And I'd love to do some light yaoi!! I have a shy little demon with me ;)

Oh yes! Demon x angels a good pairing too =)

Also, welcome to Iwaku!

Any time. We can do it in PM's or thread. I'd prefer PM's for this one if you don't mind :) also message me the details of your char. Like whether its angel or the demon, what it looks like. I imagine the angel would be a bit more of threw loli

Hey... How do I PM you? I'm hopeless... >

Click on my avatar or namein an above post and click start a conversation.

Hiya. ^^ I wasn't gonna start off with a yaoi on this site, but seeing how we've both only had a bit of experience, I feel attracted to this thread. too shy to get into the homosexual groove with yaoi gurus

So, you up for doing a roleplay with me? 'S fine if not, of course.

I'd be more then happy to rp with you! It'd be nice to try an rp out with someone around the same experience as me :) As for my style I suppose, with yaoi, I do imagine stuff as anime and act it out like it's one USUALLY. So, if I have an animeish touch to it, I hope you don't mind :3 I enjoy the shonen-ai type of yaoi with a more loli boy and a more mature guy. But, I'd be happy to do it a different way as long as it isn't two mature guys. That just...kinda puts me off heh. ANYWAY, hehe just pm me I'd love to start as soon as possible, but I do have only one question/"condition": That you be active :3 I also would prefer to stay away from super explicate scenes. I don't mind them on occasion but not in the first 5 minutes of an rp xD

I do animeish yaoi too! Maybe it's because I first find yaoi in a manga... Oh and SnapCracklePop!!! YOU KNOW NARUTO???!!!!!