Anyone want some NovelAI generated anime art of their OCs?

Freikugel

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hey there, it's essentially what the title says. I remember how hard it was for me to get art commissions as a kid when I wanted face claims, so I thought that some people on here might find it useful. Here's one example of an image I made. Just "anime boy with a pony tail and glasses."

glasses.png

male anime knight s-4203248297.png

Brown hair, shoulder-length hair, blue eyes, red glasses, green kimono s-1271083607.png
brownhair.png

So yeah, just let me know if want anything. The more detailed the better. It's trained off Booru sites so you can also drop those tags in from what I understand. Hope to help some people on here whatever way I can.

Last edited:
I think it's super cool that you're offering this to the community at large. A bucket of rainbows for you

Out of curiosity for the platform what tier do you use it at?

I think it's super cool that you're offering this to the community at large. A bucket of rainbows for you

Out of curiosity for the platform what tier do you use it at?
the 25$ dollar one! so limitless generation

Reactions: Reliance
Woah! :0

if it's not much trouble, could you get some of these two? :0

C507050A-4DFA-4C5F-91AB-635C7E151325.jpeg

C7CAE7A7-5D71-4457-8825-F43985EE155C.jpeg

Waaaah! That's actually wicked! I kinda wish I didn't like it so much. AI is sketchy to me.

Not at all, but it's a text based thing so you have to write out their appearances for me to input it.
Brody: Male with brown hair, green eyes, and lavender-colored Long-sleeve shirt

Russel: Male with silver hair, blue pupils, and dark clothing

whoops, here they are
Well, here's the output. Feel free to just ask for any revisions until you're happy with what comes out, I do have endless generation. Just be sure they're more specific if you want a certain kind of look otherwise the AI'll fill in the gaps. This is a good resource if you want ideas for tags you can use: Safebooru - Anime picture search engine!

AI's pretty bad with hands so far unfortunately.

Brody.pngrussel.png

If you're satisfied with any of them, just tell me which one and I'll hand it to you as an individual image.

Not at all, but it's a text based thing so you have to write out their appearances for me to input it.

whoops, here they are
Well, here's the output. Feel free to just ask for any revisions until you're happy with what comes out, I do have endless generation. Just be sure they're more specific if you want a certain kind of look otherwise the AI'll fill in the gaps. This is a good resource if you want ideas for tags you can use: Safebooru - Anime picture search engine!

If you're satisfied with any of them, just tell me which one and I'll hand it to you as an individual image.
Oh my goody goodness- I love these! :0

If I could get the fourth image for Brody and the third for Russel, that would be great :0

whoops, here they are

If I could get the fourth image for Brody and the third for Russel, that would be great :0
Ahh, I'm so sorry. Apparently closing the tab deletes all the history. I made another set for you, forgive me, huge mistake on my end.

bro1.pngbro2.pngruss.png

whoops, here they are

Ahh, I'm so sorry. Apparently closing the tab deletes all the history. I made another set for you, forgive me, huge mistake on my end.

It's quite alright! Could I get the last pictures for both?

whoops, here they are

It's quite alright! Could I get the last pictures for both?
Here ya go.

_Male, silver hair, short hair, blue pupils, dark clothing s-3708852235.pngMale with brown hair, green eyes, lavender-colored long-sleeve shirt s-1780560354.png
Male, brown hair, green eyes, lavender-colored long-sleeve shirt s-715164684.png

• Thank You
Reactions: FenFren