almost all day, and afternoon, but 10 o'clock easterntime i have to sleep XD
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
any
My bio
I am a 17 year old Agender, with they them pronouns. I am Pansexual and Panromatic, and also Polyamous and unfortunately single. My name is Roxanne(its not my real name but if you want to know my real name you will have to be talking with me for a long time), i have been roleplaying for like 2-ish years maybe 3.

And of course my Narrative Style/Scene Sample

first person.

*Action* (Thinking) [Texting] <SFX> {Calling} -Prologue-

-I'm walking in a forest and its starting to get darker...- *i look at my phone its 6:30* <i sigh> (i still gotten out of this forest... I've been in this forest since yesterday, and the worst thing is i don't even know how i got here, i just woke up in a ditch in the middle of the forest...) <a stick breaks in the distance>

3rd person
Cynthia Rose Dorf was born on December 30th, 2003 in the bustling city of Sydney, Australia. From a young age, they showed a natural aptitude for all things technical. They could fix any electronic device and had an uncanny understanding of how technology worked. Their parents were both engineers and they were thrilled to see their daughter inherit their love and talent for all things technical....