Anyone Wanna Help Kill My Boredom??

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic_Huntress

Let There Be Fire!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
all day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Horror, Scifi, Fantasy, Magical
So um... I really wanna do a cruel idea, plots... I need someone to play male..This is for hetreo
* vampire prince x Human
* band x kidnapped
* gang x kidnapped
* boss x boss assistant
* mafia boss x wanted person.

Or we can be four people each and do a Under One Roof thing... I can explain it to anyone who doesn't really understand what those rps are about... XD
I am really bored and up to hear your ideas that involve, romance, or evil some form.

Last edited:
I'm interested ^^ if you want shoot me an RP explaining what you meant by cruel idea plots XD

So um... I really wanna do a cruel idea, plots... I need someone to play male..
* vampire prince x Human
* band x kidnapped
* gang x kidnapped
* boss x boss assistant
* mafia boss x wanted person.

Or we can be four people each and do a Under One Roof thing... I can explain it to anyone who doesn't really understand what those rps are about... XD
I am really bored and up to hear your ideas that involve, romance, or evil some form.

I'm interested...is this yaoi? ^___^

-_- I just read the top, sometimes I miss things. Sorry. I feel stupid now.

lol its okay ^_^

I can't do YAOI

I'm up for doing a vampire prince x human thing. Or the mafia boss x wanted person one. PM me if you're interested :)

Yay!! Okay... so I am still looking!!

If you want to do a One x One maybe we can. I am interested by all your ideas :)

Is any your favorite?

hahah okay.

A young girl has been on the run from a mafia for like a year or so. Because her father owed some money so they made a deal to give one child up to the mafia, so he picked the only daughter, but secretly she knows how to fight, but She doesnt know why they are after her.. But when they keep on failing It is victory to her. Until one night. She is kidnapped unexpectedly... then brought to the mafia boss... Forcing her to be his servant.. but she keeps trying to run away so then he makes her get a tattoo saying that she is his...

( or we can make it the mafia's son, who is in the mafia? )

Status
Not open for further replies.