Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
For example like a play by post where you roll (Or post an action) and it gets rolled/checked to see how it works, with a big main gm that controls fights, events, and the flow of the rp/game.

I started out doing these a long time ago and iwaku doesnt really have them X_X

For example this was my favorite one of all time a long time ago.
[OOC] Spellbound II - OOC [We don't do no 'XP' round here, son.]

If you got any suggestions let me know. I really miss doing these and I kind of want to find one to rp in again.

I would suggest looking at Storium. If you want all the features it does cost 25 at a minimum for an annual membership (only the GM really needs it), but it has a unique take on play-by-post roleplaying using cards that represent items and character traits. It's a bit weird to wrap your head around at first, but I've found it to be really intriguing in that it balances elements of chat, forum, and classic tabletop. Worth a look into, just be warned that it does maintain a distinction between paid and free members.

• Useful
Reactions: Waking Nights
RPOL (Roleplay Online) is probably your best bet. The site is simple in design and somewhat unintuative at first, but it is fairly comprehensive and includes some more advanced features that more easily allow the running of tabletop style games. It's also pretty active to boot.

• Useful
Are you talking like, tabletop RPGs?

Y'know, your D&D/Pathfinder style affairs?
Yea I think I am. I dont know the proper term for that kinda of game, but something similar basically probably the closest thing I could say would be a Lite Version of D&D That one plays through forums/posts.

Also thank you for the sites guys, I'll check them out now.

I actually joined Storium. That place looks like something I'd enjoy so I'm going to give that a try first see if it works out.

You can always check out Obsidian Portal. It's really designed as an organizational tool for more conventional (table-top) RP.

Here's the link ... OBSIDIAN PORTAL

Account is free, as is the first site you create. Subsequent sites and expanded features cost a monthly fee.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.