Anyone available for rping? :3

P

putputters

Original poster
So... I realize that I've only been posting in one rp thread in the "jump in" section. That's pretty sad considering this whole place is full of potential rp partners and potentially great rps and I haven't yet had a stable rp with anyone. ;_;

Anyway! I've always been a "start-off-kinda-randomly-and-develop-a-plot-and-backstory-as-the-rp-goes-on" type of person. XD So I don't have any specific rp stories in mind that I'm requesting a partner/s for. If you don't mind not having too many specific details and starting an rp with me kinda randomly, care to rp with me? I promise I'll take you through a fantastical adventure! ;3 I'm generally fine with trying most genres, though I've experience in romance RPs and enjoy fantasy stories.

I'm interested! I'm honestly slightly overwhelmed because my first experience at a roleplay site was built around a town with supernaturals and you just created characters that lived in the town. You didn't really have much choice with genre. But either way, I'd love to give it a shot! I'm pretty open.

I'm interested! I'm honestly slightly overwhelmed because my first experience at a roleplay site was built around a town with supernaturals and you just created characters that lived in the town. You didn't really have much choice with genre. But either way, I'd love to give it a shot! I'm pretty open.

Oh wow, doesn't sound like you got a chance to explore everything else awesome that you could do in rp. I'll pm you so we could get things regarding our rp situated before we start! :D