(ANSWERED)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Brøken_Serenity, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you all for answering

#1 Brøken_Serenity, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  2. I don't think you will find a unified meaning. Collab is short for a collaborative effort. It means working together to create something. Most often it means creating a post together, but it can refer to making anything together. People make things together differently depending on what they are making and what they find comfortable. If someone asks for a Collab, it is good to follow up with how they want to work with you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here on Iwaku (in what I've encountered as a member, at least), a collaboration is just discussing plot plans and directions before things start to progress in that way. For example, you may ask about your character running away from the other in a post before you actually make the post about it happening. Others may be different though, since as Luna said there isn't a strict definition of what collaboration is here or anywhere. My suggestion is that if you have a preference on what you personally think of collaboration, you mention it to partners or groups before getting into things to keep any conflicts or miscommunications from arising later on :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.