1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

(ANSWERED)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Brøken_Serenity, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you all for answering

#1 Brøken_Serenity, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  2. I don't think you will find a unified meaning. Collab is short for a collaborative effort. It means working together to create something. Most often it means creating a post together, but it can refer to making anything together. People make things together differently depending on what they are making and what they find comfortable. If someone asks for a Collab, it is good to follow up with how they want to work with you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here on Iwaku (in what I've encountered as a member, at least), a collaboration is just discussing plot plans and directions before things start to progress in that way. For example, you may ask about your character running away from the other in a post before you actually make the post about it happening. Others may be different though, since as Luna said there isn't a strict definition of what collaboration is here or anywhere. My suggestion is that if you have a preference on what you personally think of collaboration, you mention it to partners or groups before getting into things to keep any conflicts or miscommunications from arising later on :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.