Another story, looking for a Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everDifferent

Original poster
Alrighty, I think it smart to put up what I expect first instead of throwing out this idea that you might like and then you kicking yourself or, worse, trying to make yourself reach goals that you cannot.

1. Posting schedule: I work two jobs and am a college student, husband and father, I don't have as much time as I used to so here's what I require: be able to post at least once a week. Be patient, it might take me a week or two to get you a reply as I am only able to post on specific days. Once the summer rolls around, my schedule will free up a bit so I will be able to reply more often. I just ask that you be patient.

2. Post length: I would like a minimum of four well-written paragraphs. I will invest in the story and if my partner isn't willing to do the same I will grow bored and move on.

3. Quality of writing: please be Adept at your writing.

4. Involvement: if you have an idea, share it. The worst I could say is that it won't work with where I want to go. Trust me when I say that will rarely happen. I'm pretty flexible so long as the natural flow of the story still follows the main idea.

Here's the story:

Every fairy tale ever told to you was told about a creature that truly existed. There was a time when these creatures ruled the world and lived peaceably with mankind. Dragons soared the skies, fairies danced among children, it was a time when the world truly prospered. There was no want for anyone.

Humanity could never have enough, though, and eventually wanted power. So much so that they revolted against the creatures and wrestled control from them. So violent was the rebellion that entire races were eliminated never to be seen again. Dragons no longer ruled the skies, fairies hid in fear. Over time these creatures became nothing but fairy tales and humanity forgot its history.

Today only the creatures that can blend in with humanity exist. Werewolves, vampires, Nightmares, Fairies, Succubi and Incubbi are only some examples. They are hunted mercilessly by The Vanguard. They are the only ones who truly remember history and believe themselves to be a shield to the rest of the world. Forced to fight to survive, these creatures do their best to hide their existence for fear of attracting unwanted attention.

A young detective has recieved a case pursuing a killer without sexual preference who has been murdering people after what can only be a night of intimacy. He has no idea what he is truly pursuing and what world he is about to stumble into.

Okay, here's how it unfolds.

You will be playing a young Succubus on the lamb who happens to be the last of the Royal line. She tried desperately to hide her tracks but anyone a Succubus feeds off of dies so when the hunger is unbearable she is forced to kill. She looks like a normal woman but seduction is her game and sexual energy is her meal. She will stumble upon my character and, after finding out what he is on accident, she must decide to keep him for herself or to share him with the rest of her world. Who knows, maybe she could even fall in love with him.

I will be playing the young detective assigned her body trail. He's no idea what he has stumbled upon nor does he truly know just how valuable he is to her world. Unbeknownst to him, he is the last remaining Kaian. They are a race that is able to feed any race that requires emotional meals that threaten the lives of humans. Kaians can feed them without fear of death. It is their gift and also the reason why they were killed first and thought to have been extinct until now.

What I expect from you as a partner is this: seduction is a key element to Succubi. Sex will happen and it could be in groups, in front of people, just the two of them. I expect an open mind. Of course, your No No list and my No No list will be kept in mind and I will never ask a partner to do something they are uncomfortable with.

If this interests you or you have more questions before you know if you are interested, shoot me a private message and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Love
Reactions: dreamthief
So one post a week? I believe that I can meet your writing expectations. So the succubus can't kill the main character? Cool!

Great, shoot me a private message so we can discuss it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.