Another newbie, another day. Whatever.

L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
Well I'm new here.

Names LogicfromLogic, though I am not very logical. Though that having a username like that would be ironic.

Anyways, love to roleplay but don't love the drama that seems to follow with roleplay sites. So, for whatever reason I may not be allowed speak it or just meh. There's my intro, not a very stunning or intelligent one but one none the less. So, off to get things shot from the cannon.

Well, LogicfromLogic the illogical, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you'll find a good place here in this land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Okay, maybe you could help me with something then. How do i message someone privately? Forgot to mention that I'm a little dense.

Alright, try messaging me. Click my picture, next to this message. click 'Start a conversation'. Title the conversation. Add something that is the actual start of the conversation. click the 'Start Conversation' button below the message box.

Drama? I actually haven't noticed much, if any - but, then again, I tend to hang around very nice people!
Holler if you run into any trouble and the Mod Squad will save the day :D

Sounds good. Sorry if my messages are lain with grammar issues I'm not the best at it.