Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Another newbie, another day. Whatever.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LogicfromLogic, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Well I'm new here.

Names LogicfromLogic, though I am not very logical. Though that having a username like that would be ironic.

Anyways, love to roleplay but don't love the drama that seems to follow with roleplay sites. So, for whatever reason I may not be allowed speak it or just meh. There's my intro, not a very stunning or intelligent one but one none the less. So, off to get things shot from the cannon.

2. Well, LogicfromLogic the illogical, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you'll find a good place here in this land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

3. Okay, maybe you could help me with something then. How do i message someone privately? Forgot to mention that I'm a little dense.

4. Alright, try messaging me. Click my picture, next to this message. click 'Start a conversation'. Title the conversation. Add something that is the actual start of the conversation. click the 'Start Conversation' button below the message box.

5. Drama? I actually haven't noticed much, if any - but, then again, I tend to hang around very nice people!
    Holler if you run into any trouble and the Mod Squad will save the day :D

6. Sounds good. Sorry if my messages are lain with grammar issues I'm not the best at it.