Another Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janvier

Original poster
It's a pleasure to be here.

I am a bit formal so please forgive me if I seem uptight. I have been role-playing for about six years now, in the most interesting of places, most not meant for plot making. I have hopped from site to site, making many wonderful friends and growing in my experience with writing. I have to say it has been an amazing experience and now that I have found Iwaku I hope once more I'll be able to enjoy some new adventures with all of you.

As for information about myself, I am currently in the process of writing a novel along with novice attempts at my hobby of graphic design. Mind you, I have only just started out with toying with a tablet and am rather shaky when it comes down to fundamentals. I've lived in one to many states, and visited numerous more in my short life span. And .... I talk allot. Yes.

But that is really all there is to know. Thank you for your time and I hope we can speak in the future.

Ciao.

Hello, Welcome to Iwaku. A more formal person is welcome and always needed! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make a ton of friends.

*curtsie!* Hello Fabulist! Welcome to the site! :D

I love formal people! Welcome to the community! :)

Ah, you're all too kind. Thank you for the warm welcome, much appreciated. :3

Welcome IF. I like formal people too. Hope you are able to stop hopping around now that you are on Iwaku. It is pretty awesome and we have cookies. I know even formal people like cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.