Annie, Reporting In!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheAnneh

Original poster
Hello! I'm Annie. I do stuff, and also things! Yes, especially things.

I'm not sure what to write so I will overcompensate with more words.*

I'm new here and looking for role plays. I like people who I can not only RP with but also someone with whom I can be friends. I like planning in-depth story lines and well-written characters. I like continually planning as the role play goes because without progression it gets boring. I primarily RP fantasy or present day with some sort of horror/supernatural twist. With the occasional exception, I don't like fandom RPs, sci-fi, romance only/romance driven plots, vor slice-of-life.

Would you like to role play with me? Of course not! But in case you're oblivious enough to ignore my copious amount of red flags, you're welcome to shoot me a message.

Here's some personal information that is very likely true!
-I quite like talking.
-I play video games. My current tops: Elder Scrolls Games, Legend of the Dragoon, Pokemon X, and much more!
-I play table top games. If you want to talk about your Drizzt clone, I'm your gal.
-I watch television. I also like to talk about it. TV Tropes is amazing.
-The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that the two have been confused at crime scenes. Neat!
-I also partake in indie music. The Islands are my favorite band.

*I'm sure that's exactly what you wanted to hear.

Welcome to the family, my dear!

Greeeeeetings Annie, welcome to the siiiite! :D

Thanks! That is the cutest picture of an owl omg.

Hey! Welcome, I just joined a few weeks ago, so, yeah. So I heard you leik vidja games?

I have an AC RP right down here! |
|
V

Thanks!

And thanks for the offer, but I don't do fan RPs. :3

Hello and welcome!

I'm planning an RP that you might be interested in; I'll be posting stuff for it a few weeks from now; it's medieval/fantasy and sci-fi themed using only OCs; so drop me a PM if you think you might be interested and I'll give you some details or answer questions etc.

Also, you mentioned Drizzt! I don't think I've ever met anyone else who read/played D&D and knew who Drizzt was. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.