1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Annie, Reporting In!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheAnneh, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm Annie. I do stuff, and also things! Yes, especially things.

I'm not sure what to write so I will overcompensate with more words.*

I'm new here and looking for role plays. I like people who I can not only RP with but also someone with whom I can be friends. I like planning in-depth story lines and well-written characters. I like continually planning as the role play goes because without progression it gets boring. I primarily RP fantasy or present day with some sort of horror/supernatural twist. With the occasional exception, I don't like fandom RPs, sci-fi, romance only/romance driven plots, vor slice-of-life.

Would you like to role play with me? Of course not! But in case you're oblivious enough to ignore my copious amount of red flags, you're welcome to shoot me a message.

Here's some personal information that is very likely true!
    -I quite like talking.
    -I play video games. My current tops: Elder Scrolls Games, Legend of the Dragoon, Pokemon X, and much more!
    -I play table top games. If you want to talk about your Drizzt clone, I'm your gal.
    -I watch television. I also like to talk about it. TV Tropes is amazing.
    -The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that the two have been confused at crime scenes. Neat!
    -I also partake in indie music. The Islands are my favorite band.

*I'm sure that's exactly what you wanted to hear.

2. Welcome to the family, my dear!

3. Thank you. :3

4. Greeeeeetings Annie, welcome to the siiiite! :D

5. Thanks! That is the cutest picture of an owl omg.

6. Hey! Welcome, I just joined a few weeks ago, so, yeah. So I heard you leik vidja games?

I have an AC RP right down here! |
    |
    V

7. Thanks!

And thanks for the offer, but I don't do fan RPs. :3

8. Hello and welcome!

I'm planning an RP that you might be interested in; I'll be posting stuff for it a few weeks from now; it's medieval/fantasy and sci-fi themed using only OCs; so drop me a PM if you think you might be interested and I'll give you some details or answer questions etc.

Also, you mentioned Drizzt! I don't think I've ever met anyone else who read/played D&D and knew who Drizzt was. :)

9. Thanks. I'll send a PM your way. c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.