Anime Yaoi Rps Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SpiderlyF8 ::::]

Original poster
Anime I would like to do, but not restricted requests, I'm open to just about ANYTHING as long as I know the anime/characters:

Saiyuki, Yugioh, Naruto, Tokyo Majin, Cowboy Bebop, Kingdom Hearts, Nana, Beck, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Sakamichi no Apollon, 9 Hours 9 People 9 Doors and Dagan Ronpa.

Possible others: Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Tales of Vesperia, Homestuck, Fullmetal Alchemist, or Rurouni Kenshin.

~~~~~~~~If you want to read further~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pairings (romantic or friendship) I usually go for:
  • Yugioh: Seto/Joey, Seto/Yami Marik, Yami Marik/Yami Bakura, Seth/Atem, Kaiba/Yami, Tristan/Duke & Thief Bakura/Mahado
  • Saiyuki: Sanzo/Kougaiji, Sanzo/Gojyo, Sanzo/Goku, Kougaiji/Dokugakuji, and Kougaiji/Ukoku
  • Naruto: Sasuke/Naruto, Naruto/Gaara, Sasuke/Shikamaru and Kakashi/Naruto
  • Tokyo Majin: Tatsuma/Kyouichi
  • Cowboy Bebop: Spike/Vicious, Spike/Lin and Vicious/Shin
  • Kingdom Hearts: Axel/Roxas, Sora/Riku and Axel/Saix
  • Nana: Ren/Takumi, Takumi/Shin, Nobu/Shin
  • Beck: Koyuki/Hyoudo
  • Tales of Symphonia: Zelos/Lloyd, Zelos/Yuri(crossover), Zelos/Jade(crossover)
  • Tales of the Abyss: Jade/Luke, Asch/Luke
  • Tales of Vesperia: Yuri/Flynn, Yuri/Raven
  • Sakamichi no Apollon: Kaoru/Sentaro
  • 999: Santa/Snake, Snake/Dio, Santa/Junpei
  • Dangan Ronpa: Kuzuryuu/Souda <3, Monou/Ishimaru (and maybe Chihiro), and Leon/Souda
  • Avatar: Zuko/Sokka, Zuko/Aang, Zuko/Jet
  • Korra: Bolin/Tahno, Tahno/Mako, and maybe Mako/Bolin
  • Homestuck: Who don't I ship, man? I ship all of them.
  • FMA: Greed/Ling, Greed/Kimblee, Kimblee/Scar (maybe a little Archer thrown in), Roy/Ed
  • Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin/Aoshi, Kenshin/Sanosuke, Battousai/Saitou. Saitoi/Aoshi, Battousai/Aoshi

Hehe, wrong forum ^^' You might want to ask a mod to move your thread to the sign ups and requests sub forum (:

i wouldn't mind doing a sasuke/naruto with you!
pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.