Anime-Style rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tamagi

Original poster
Two kids from the same village were survivors of a bandit raid (My main character and your main). We were saved by a man named Kakuru, who took us in. Kakuru is a leader of mercenaries, but there is more to him that meets the eye. He has a secret that effects our lives greatly. I guess I'll start by saying that the orbs are little spheres that if touched by a normal person it absorbs into that person's body. The temporary effect of the absorption is intense pain that could cause death. Many have tried but died trying to take in the power. There are 7 in total. Water, Air, Fire, Earth, Metal, Wood, Space/with be Aura. If you need more details just pm me.

As for what I want in an rp partner, grammar isn't a big issue for me as long as I can understand what your trying to say. I want someone who likes to write. What I mean is, I want someone who can be somewhat detailed in their posts and writes at least over a paragraph. I can understand if certain situations in the story may only allow a paragraph but if you are a writer that loves throwing in new idea and being creative I'm sure you can write a lot. Last and final thing is that I want someone who doesn't mind playing as multiple characters and also someone who doesn't mind playing both male and female characters. Other than that, that is all I need.

Pm me if you are interested and we can work out the details

Status
Not open for further replies.