Anime Cravings! (Looking for male characters or doubles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadesblood

Inquisitor
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Medieval, Horror, Supernatural, Contemporary Fantasy, Magical, Historical.
I have some super strong anime cravings right now, so I figured I'd make a separate thread and see if I get any bites that way.

Before we start things off, I'll give you a little introduction. Feel free to call me Shade, or Kay if you prefer something a little more normal. I'm in my early 20s, and I unfortunately don't have much of a life. I'm hoping to get back to college for the fall semester so I can finally get that 2-year degree. I'm kind of artsy, and I obviously like watching anime. I'm also big into video games. I'm also really shy, so it takes me a while to get out of my shell.

Rules:

• Be patient with me! I can go from posting once/multiple times a day to a few times a week. Sometimes it's on a weekly basis if I'm having trouble writing. I will try to let you know if it'll be a long wait, though.
  • Please have a decent grasp on how to write. I can deal with intermediate and up, but I would like seeing more people using correct grammar and spelling (at least in the roleplay). We all make mistakes, though, so I won't jump down anyone's throat for little errors. I do prefer adept level, however.
  • I would prefer it if you could give me at least 2 paragraphs. I can go from that to 8 pretty easily. I do prefer quality over quantity, however. I'll usually try matching what I get.
  • Don't mind playing a male or doubling. I usually like playing a female OC, and I do like pairing them up with canon males. I'll do the same if we end up doubling.
  • I prefer roleplaying over PM, so please be alright with that.
  • Tell me your favorite color in your PM so I know you read my rules! (As much as I hate to add this in, people seem to skip these.)
  • Please be 18+ if you want any romance in this! I kinda feel funny writing that kind of thing with younger people.

Key: Any pairings I'm craving will have one of these* next to it, and the role I'd like to play will be in parentheses.

I have no plots at this time, so I would be more than happy to come up with one together!

Tokyo Ghoul:

I don't have any character pairings for this one, but I have some general ones.

- (Ghoul) x Investigator*
- Ghoul x Ghoul
- Ghoul x Human
- Investigator x Investigator (Something like the Quinx, maybe?)

Magi:

- Ja'far x (OC)*
- Alibaba x (OC)
- Hakuryuu x (OC)
- Titus x (OC)
- OC x OC

Canons I can play: Sinbad, Alibaba, Hakuryuu, Morgiana, and possibly others.

Also interested in:

- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Noragami
- Parasyte
- Pokemon
- The Devil is a Part-Timer

That's about it! If you're interested, please send me a PM! I'm more likely to get you a quick reply that way.

Last edited:
Still looking~

Looking again. c:

Aaaand still looking.

Any takers? 'Cause I'm still looking. Really craving a Magi roleplay at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.