INTEREST CHECK Anime based role-plays?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tsukiko~Hotaru, Jan 11, 2014.

1. So, I am new to the site, but not to roleplaying. I have been seeing a lot of fantastic role plays and I'd like a few of my own. I noticed many of the roleplays on here are based on animes so I thought I'd give an interest check a try.

I only have two rules

1. Post at least 3 paragraphs with decent spelling and grammar
    2. If you want it to be romance be at least 15. Or if you want it mature please be 17 or older.

...oh I guess I have 3

3. Please be willing to double and/or play a male

Now that that's out of the way here is a list of the animes I have seen/like

Death Note
    Hakuoki
    Devil may cry ( still working on the series )
    Naruto
    Bleach
    Inuyasha ( still working on )
    Fruits basket
    Soul eater
    Final fantasy ( I have seen the two movies and played a few of the games )
    Howls moving castle

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but there are more I just can't think of them at the time. So if what you want is not there just ask me about it.

Thanks for reading and I hope to role play with you soon!

2. I posted something for Bleach myself, but no one's bitten on it yet.

3. Why don't the 3 of us get something together for Bleach?

4. I'd haveto decline that. I really can't stand group roleplays. But if either of you would want tk do one on ones I'd be more than willing to do that

5. So. A race, eh? Let's begin.

6. You have confused me.

7. -Laughs- What he meant was that there'd be a race to see who messages you first.

8. Well he didn't message me...sooo yeah. But I would role play with both of you.

9. Cool. Message me the ideas?

10. Shingeki no Kyokin anyone?

11. @ChadJ I don't personally know of that anime.

12. It's also known as Attack on Titan :3. It's what my Avy and sig are from.

13. I've never seen it

14. It's very good. I highly recommend it :). What about Code Geass? Death Note would be fun. And Howl's or anything miyazaki based would be awesome.

15. Well, I have never personally seen Code Geass, but I would be interested in either spirited away, Howls moving castle or death note. Which ever one you prefer. I am sorry for the wait by the way. I have been very sick.

16. Aw I'm sorry you've been sick :3. I love all of those but I haven't seen howls in a long time lol. Ooo spirited away could be fun :).

17. I always hated Chirio...( I think that's the girls name ), but I always thought it would be fun to replace her and Haku with older characters and have a bit of romance mixed in there...not a lot obviously, but enough to keep it interesting and things like that you know?

18. Chihiro Yeah :). Yeah that could be pretty awesome :)

19. Would you like to discuss this in messages?