2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
So, I am new to the site, but not to roleplaying. I have been seeing a lot of fantastic role plays and I'd like a few of my own. I noticed many of the roleplays on here are based on animes so I thought I'd give an interest check a try.

I only have two rules

1. Post at least 3 paragraphs with decent spelling and grammar
2. If you want it to be romance be at least 15. Or if you want it mature please be 17 or older.

...oh I guess I have 3

3. Please be willing to double and/or play a male

Now that that's out of the way here is a list of the animes I have seen/like

Death Note
Hakuoki
Devil may cry ( still working on the series )
Naruto
Bleach
Inuyasha ( still working on )
Fruits basket
Soul eater
Final fantasy ( I have seen the two movies and played a few of the games )
Howls moving castle

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but there are more I just can't think of them at the time. So if what you want is not there just ask me about it.

Thanks for reading and I hope to role play with you soon!

I posted something for Bleach myself, but no one's bitten on it yet.

Why don't the 3 of us get something together for Bleach?

I'd haveto decline that. I really can't stand group roleplays. But if either of you would want tk do one on ones I'd be more than willing to do that

You have confused me.

-Laughs- What he meant was that there'd be a race to see who messages you first.

Well he didn't message me...sooo yeah. But I would role play with both of you.

@ChadJ I don't personally know of that anime.

It's also known as Attack on Titan :3. It's what my Avy and sig are from.

I've never seen it

It's very good. I highly recommend it :). What about Code Geass? Death Note would be fun. And Howl's or anything miyazaki based would be awesome.

Well, I have never personally seen Code Geass, but I would be interested in either spirited away, Howls moving castle or death note. Which ever one you prefer. I am sorry for the wait by the way. I have been very sick.

Aw I'm sorry you've been sick :3. I love all of those but I haven't seen howls in a long time lol. Ooo spirited away could be fun :).

I always hated Chirio...( I think that's the girls name ), but I always thought it would be fun to replace her and Haku with older characters and have a bit of romance mixed in there...not a lot obviously, but enough to keep it interesting and things like that you know?

Would you like to discuss this in messages?