Animals United OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hunter

Original poster
Hello!

This is where people will post their sheets and discuss things that happen in the story Animals United.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Animal:

Name: (no need for last name, any name will do)

Sex:

Appearance:

Ability: (fast? strong?)

Weapon of choice: (could be teeth or claws. Nothing extraordinary, like a gun or something.)

BEYOND THIS LINE IN THE CHARACTER SHEET IS RATED 1-20. THE SUM OF ALL THESE NUMBERS CANNOT BE OVER 55.
Intelligence:

Strength:

Spirit:

CHARACTER SHEET:

Animal: Cat

Name: Milo

Sex: Female

Appearance:
black-cat.jpg

Ability: Stealthy, able to remain unseen if neccesary, allowing for a more reserved take,down. Prefers not to kill.
Weapon of choice: claws
Intelligence: 20
Strength: 16
Spirit: 19

Animal: Cat
Name: Abdukar
Sex: Male
Appereance: (in the picture)
Ability: Fast, able to run fast and quickly find new paths to go.
Weapon of choice: Fangs
Inteligence: 19
Strength: 19
Spirit: 17

Attachments

• 51ba9ddbba49a24868.jpg
    51ba9ddbba49a24868.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 1
@york ACCEPTED!

@Kaldoro ACCEPTED!

Btw guys, your numbers don't have to add up to 55, it just can't be over

Glad to hear that!
Also yeah I just thought I should use the full potential if I can. ^^

CHARACTER SHEET:

Animal: Fox

Name: Jin

Appearance:

fox_fantasy_by_svpolarfox-d67fomc.jpg

Ability: Quick and very perceptive. He's got lots of ideas and knows how to get them done.
Weapon of choice: Teeth, claws and jumping!

BEYOND THIS LINE IN THE CHARACTER SHEET IS RATED 1-20. THE SUM OF ALL THESE NUMBERS CANNOT BE OVER 55.
Intelligence:20

Strength:15

Spirit:15

Yus! XD I'm anticipating this rp! o-o

>:3 Prepare the interspecies love story~

We'll see buddy ;) XD

I have to get used to the fact that OOC/Request threads always have the seperate IC threads.

XD ikr, new territory o-o

I've never -ever- been one to use forum rps, but I think I can get into this place. ^^

Thats fine. I'm going to be busy all weekend with military stuff, anyways.

:( aww, oh well XD I can be patient. (tries not to go crazy waiting)

Animal: Gypsy Vanner Horse
Name: Kynara
Sex: Female
Appearance: Standing at just over 16 hands tall, Nara is no small horse. She is built just like all of her kind, stocky, strong, and beautiful. She stands with an air of gentleness with a coat that shines through all of the dirt and muck of living wild. A perfect mixture of white and black, she looks much like a Paint in coat color, her face mostly white with a long patch of black that runs over her ear and down to stop at her nose on her right side. Her solid white mane is long, and the braid given to her by her owner still dangles over her face. Her eyes are bright and gentle, the left a chocolate brown, the right a sparkling baby blue, marking her truly as what she is - a horse of spirit and love. Contrasting to her mane, her tail is a dark brown - nearly black, and it stretches to the ground. She is sturdy and strong...a surefooted horse for a world that is all but lost.
emhannibalmr32906032_edited-1.jpg

**Nara's Face**
foltos.jpg

**Basic Body Appearance**
Ability: Nara is strong and wise - she knows what is needed and how to go about it, and she can make to places few can't using her strong legs. She can carry great weights, and her wide back allows for a ride to those who require such.
Weapon of Choice: Though used only in defense, Nara's kicking power has the ability to crush foes beneath her. After all, a 1,400 pound horse of pure muscle has to have power somewhere.

Intelligence: 20
Strength: 25
Spirit: 10

Animal: Merlin Falcon
Name: Merlin
Appearance: Unlike most birds of his species, Merlin has a nearly solid white head, his large, round eyes staring out intelligently, solid black orbs filled with mystery. His beak is mostly straight with a curve at the tip, scaling from a golden yellow out to gray. The rest of his body is mostly like other Merlin Falcons in coloring, his thick feathers a brilliant mixture of white and earthy brown, his belly almost all white. He is a small bird, only 10 inches in length - from tip to the end of his tail feathers - with a wingspan of just over two feet across. However, for his size, Myril is very good at being a bird of prey. His talons are a goldn yellow with black claws that are dagger-sharp, ready to catch whatever is out there.
merlin_falcon_by_twilliamsphotography-d4bh8ik.jpg

**Merlin's Face**

mn08-merlin-106_6178.jpg

**A Better Look at the Beak**

merlin-falcon-nancy-dempsey.jpg

**Body Appearance when Sitting**

Merlin_+male_+NJ_+Oct+09.jpg

**In Flight**
Ability: Merlin is a fast bird, flying up to speeds of 30 mile per hour on regular flight, faster during a hunt. He is maneuverable, being in a species of Raptors known for their flight displays. Being a high flier would make him the perfect scout as well as the best decoy, able to create confusion so that others can attack. In fact, it's in his nature to do such.
Weapon of Choice: Claws and Beak

Intelligence: 17
Strength: 15
Spirit: 23

Status
Not open for further replies.