Angels, Demons, and Everything in Between.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

Still looking for partners for this plot though.

If you want something a little different: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-devil-is-a-part-timer.160723/

This is a modern setting.

In this world, angels and demons have been at war since time immemorial. The angels are led by "God" which is a seat of power and their heir takes their seat. When they retire or die. The problem being that God isn't supposed to have sex, let alone children, so the seat always comes down to an election. The demons are led by the demon lord, usually given the title of Satan. When the demon lord dies or retires (which is rare), there is no election. Their heir does take their throne, but more often than not the throne is contested and fought over.

For many millennia, battles between angels and demons were fought on earth. But when humans started to become sentient and worship, the battles were shifted to a mirror dimension to protect people as much as possible, since they are the power source for both angels and demons. There are also heroes and villains that in turn aid angels and demons in more earthly matters, occasionally battling in the mirror dimension as well.

In the most recent angel-demon war, both the demon lord and the current (second) God came to an armistice, as too many of their people were dying, but no ground was being taken. This applied to the hero and villain factions as well, allowing a reprieve from the fighting. But a short time into that peace time, both the demon lord and God were assassinated. This left a power vacuum.

The demon lord has an heir and the moderate factions that supported him wish for her to take his place, but the war-like demons want her dead and to retrieve her father's unimaginable power. God also had an heir, a daughter in secret, before he became the second "God". Again, the moderate factions want her on the throne as it is the law, but the fundamentalists believe it should still go to election and she should be killed, her father's power taken as well.

On the other hand, both hard-line factions want the other's heir dead, to prevent the powers from getting into the wrong hands. The hard-line angels want the demon lord's daughter dead so her power can't be used, in turn weakening the demons overall. The hard-line demons want God's daughter dead and to take her power, making themselves stronger.

Both young women had been sent to Earth, thinking they were being raised by their real parents for their whole lives. But when they turn 20, the angels and demons come after them, killing their parents when their primary guardians come to retrieve them, and explain what their true purpose in life is now. This leads both young women into a life of danger, being chased by both angels and demons with their respective body guards, in hopes of garnering more aid from the moderate factions to protect themselves and take their thrones.

But due to the machinations of a demon of treachery (based around the nine circles in Dante's Inferno) and an angel of death, the demon lord's daughter with dark red hair, and the previous God's daughter with pure white hair, will find themselves pushed to a... Seemingly normal young human man.

The thing about him is that his parents are the demon and the angel. He is a nephalem (Diablo lore), born of the forbidden union between an angel and a demon. His very existence is a crime to both heaven and hell. But that is only because nephalem hold unimaginable power, able to harness the strengths of any demon and any angel, and with enough training and strength of will, wield them together.

Who better to protect both women than with the one with the power of a new god?

So that's what I've got so far. I want to discuss more of the plot with you, our characters, etc. I'm gonna play the nephalem. I'd really like you to play the next demon lord. The plan is for them to all live together, fighting off the angels and demons, etc. But as time goes on the girls will start getting closer to him, since he tries with all his might to protect him. And as things do go on, they find more people to help their fight, making a little harem with girls they find and like. The demon lord's guardian would be a succubus, and will mischievously bind the girls to him in a "master-slave" pact, which makes them his slave but will over time make them all stronger.

If at this point you're interested, then go ahead and message me and we can discuss more. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do with this plot and want to discuss it with you, like "monster girl" transformations and stuff. Below this are my kinks list and your CS.

Read the kinks and CS, everyone friggin' doesn't look at them.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. If anything is confusing, ask me and I can help.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Last edited:
Still looking.

I am interested~ I hope I filled this right? Please tell me if there was anything that I missed~ XD

Name: Eva (Evangaline) Dulcine

Age(19+): 21

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc): Human

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.): Mischievous,

Height: 5' 6"

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...): Green

Hair color/length: Light Brown Hair that falls just past her shoulders

Ears(human if human, etc): humans

Fur and color(none if human, etc): none

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion): B

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth): Slim figure with a lower waist.

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in): (Hahah knock yourself out)

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in): (Yep I am happy for you to do that XD)

Skin tone: Tanned

(I deleted this whole bit cause she is human... XD)

Hobbies:
Painting, with acrylics. She likes to get messy when she paints Her clothes never go unscathed after a painting session
She also enjoys to dabble with Tarot Cards, she isn't terrible but she is a bit clumsy with her readings

Normal clothes/outfit:
She tends to wear oversized tops with skinny bottoms. A Mid rif with low cut jeans/shorts is something you can se her wearing often during summer. But she gets cold easily so she tends to have a jumper near her at all times weather it is around her waist or in her bag.

Special Characteristics:
(I am not too sure exactly what you want to see in here....?)

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on): I don't think there is anything?

I am interested~ I hope I filled this right? Please tell me if there was anything that I missed~ XD

Name: Eva (Evangaline) Dulcine

Age(19+): 21

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc): Human

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.): Mischievous,

Height: 5' 6"

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...): Green

Hair color/length: Light Brown Hair that falls just past her shoulders

Ears(human if human, etc): humans

Fur and color(none if human, etc): none

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion): B

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth): Slim figure with a lower waist.

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in): (Hahah knock yourself out)

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in): (Yep I am happy for you to do that XD)

Skin tone: Tanned

(I deleted this whole bit cause she is human... XD)

Hobbies:
Painting, with acrylics. She likes to get messy when she paints Her clothes never go unscathed after a painting session
She also enjoys to dabble with Tarot Cards, she isn't terrible but she is a bit clumsy with her readings

Normal clothes/outfit:
She tends to wear oversized tops with skinny bottoms. A Mid rif with low cut jeans/shorts is something you can se her wearing often during summer. But she gets cold easily so she tends to have a jumper near her at all times weather it is around her waist or in her bag.

Special Characteristics:
(I am not too sure exactly what you want to see in here....?)

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on): I don't think there is anything?

Oh I had meant for you to send me a private message! XD She looks good but we've got to discuss some stuff, primarily plot wise to go with the characters. :)

Reactions: Etrenelle
Still looking! (Also, @Etrenelle and I wouldn't mind getting another partner to try playing the angel, make it a small group RP)