Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Horror
So, as I rewatch Angel Beats, I write this. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone thought an Angel Beats-based RP would work / would be interested in one. I think particularly the idea of being unable to die and having a factory that can make anything from nothing are the ones that interest me.

If you're looking for interest, you should probably change the prefix to 'interest check' since that's more likely to lure people in to wondering what you have in mind. Other than that, I'm interested but the length of interest depends on the roleplay as a whole and the posting/writing expectations.

I am also interested, I loved Angel Beats when it wasn't making me ball my eyes out.

@PinkArrow I decided to use the plotting tag because I don't really know what kind of plot I want to use, or time setting. I'd like to avoid the current characters if at all possible, so it needs to be in another area, or after or before the arrival/departure of Tenshi and the others.

@Ruko Not all interest checks have/need to have plots in mind right away. If you're simply just stating that you're wondering if anyone would be interested in an Angel Beats-based RP, it's best to put it in the interest check for more attraction, if you will. Plotting can always be done afterwards. (:

Well either way you have two people who are interested and who I assume are willing to help you with a plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.