And thus another request thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ResolverOshawott

Original poster
Hey thanks for checking out probably 2nd thread i have created on the forums. So i have a crap ton of free time and is craving some roleplays, on the important stuff.

Rules:
1. No one liners, one liners are no fun buut i will allow this every once and a while but still don't do it all the time.
2. Follow the iwaku rules as always.
2. No mary sue's or gary stu's like always.
4. And as always no god-modding or powerplaying.
5. You can cuss all you want just as long the post doesn't mainly consist of cusses.
6. At least have decent grammar mmkay? i don't want to spend 10 minutes trying to decipher what you just said.

Now on the roleplays that i don't want to do.

VampirexWerewolf etc iv'e seen far too many vampire and werewolf pairings, and you know what? i'm getting sick of it if you really want a vampire or werewolf rp with me? then come up with a good story for it, i will however make exceptions for demon and angel pairings.

Now onward to the actual pairings!.

♥ - Wright a real good story to make me do this
♥♥ - Meh yea i'l do it.
♥♥♥ - Well alright then.
♥♥♥♥ - Hey i'm perfectly fine that don't see why i shouldn't do it.
♥♥♥♥♥ - OMG please i would looove to do this pls.
Bold - Prefered role

Pokemon
PokemonxPokemon - ♥♥♥♥
OCxCannon - ♥♥♥♥♥
TrainerxTrainer - ♥♥♥♥

Lion King
ZiraxOC ♥♥♥♥
OCxOC - ♥♥♥♥♥
VitanixOC - ♥♥♥♥♥

My Little Pony
AlicornxAlicorn - ♥♥♥♥♥
OCxOC- ♥♥♥♥♥

I will update this thread as i get more ideas however please do tell me if you want any particular pairing such as soldierxsoldier or best friendxbest friend i will be glad to do them with you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey there! Are you still up for doing some of these? If so, I'd be willing to do any of the pokemon ideas you have :)

Pokemonnnn yassss <3 I'd be more than willing to do that or MLP <3 even lion king would be cool

I could do any of them, just message me if you are interested.

I guess I could consider doing a MLP 1x1 OcxOc. Depending on the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.