And people thought Babymetal was weird...

• Thread starter MurderDeathKill
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MurderDeathKill

Original poster
So apparently KISS and Momoiro Clover Z are collaborating. ._. I have so many questions rattling about in my head but the 3 that come to mind are:
1. What.
2. WHAT.
3. Aren't KISS retired?

I think ive seen enough shit for today.

…Bro, why you gotta go and ruin the one bragging right I've got? :/

Actually I didn't think babymetal was weird, just unappealing.

It's Japan; I've seen much, much weirder things come out of Japan.

I say imbrace it, mesh with it, fuse the weirdness into your very being. Become.... one of us...
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

First off:
Babymetal is the best form of music that's ever been made

Second:
Aren't KISS all dead?

Babymetal: Japanese girls singing out of context about something absolutely ridiculous while the music doesn't reflect the lyrics at all. . . which is actually quite normal.

This is also quite normal.
I think you need to look a little deeper into modern Japanese culture. Be ready however, culture shock may lead to a series of hysterical fits, aneurysms and strokes. If you can get past the possible ailments, it's quite entertaining over there.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'm unsure of what I just watched. I am going to go ahead and fall back behind a shield wall of viking metal now...

I'm unsure of what I just watched. I am going to go ahead and fall back behind a shield wall of viking metal now...
May Odin protect you from these foul bastardizations of metal.
Rock_emoticon.gif

I like Babymetal.

Granted they're not a favourite of mine, there's many things I'd rather listen to.
But they're good, they do Metal in a very... anime/weeaboo sort of way. XD

So it happened, God help us.
What a let down. That's nowhere near as awful as I hoped it would be.

I cringed more at the shitty animation in the first couple minutes than I did at the song itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.