"And Goodwill Towards Mankind" MxM partner search. Plot inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmbrosiaAndNectar

"And Goodwill Towards Mankind"
Partner Search.

In the year 2207 the term "peace on earth" is all but a distant memory. The last world war known to mankind resulted in the loss of several countries, and even more lives. Radiation from atomic warfare caused horrible mutations to erupt in the remaining civilizations, and soon mass panic spread as the mutations brought on diseases that killed thousands instantly. With humanity literally on the brink of extinction the world became a "kill or be killed" place, seeing as what little resources were left would soon run out.

There is talk, however, that a series of underground cities were littered throughout the heart of America. They were built as a precaution on the brink of World War III by the government in case arrangements above ground became inhabitable. Unfortunately the United States was one of the countries that was hit the worst with disease and death, so surviving while searching for such a place seems next to impossible. The last few groups of humans now strive to find the underground cities and if found, hopefully can bring humanity up from it's ashes.

[That was more of an outline of the basic setting. Below is the actual plot.]

[As a side note, so you aren't confused when reading the plot please scroll down past it and read about what Omegaverse is so everything will make sense. :3]

Plot:

Malo V. Helmswood is the leader of one of the last groups of humans alive (who go by the name Unit A-267 which relates to Malo's military unit base that he served in whilst fighting in America during the last world war.) lifetime soldier, and a self proclaimed professional apocalypse survivor. Unit A-267 consists of twelve strong, military trained Alphas and one Omega. Self imported to America from Western Europe shortly after the final wave of radiation induced deaths passed, Malo's goal for himself and the unit is to locate one of the underground cities said to exist beneath American soil. Of course this shouldn't be that hard of a task for a group if twelve elitist Alphas, and the fact that their leader, Malo, just happens to be an Omega couldn't bother them one bit. Sure Omegas were the bottom of society, but Malo is a bit different, special even, incredibly lethal with a weapon, and is an expert navigator. Besides society didn't exactly exist anymore so rules be damned. Malo is obviously the most skilled at dealing with situations and conditions such as these, which makes him the ideal leader. Besides he has an excellent system set up. Perform to your fullest and you shall be rewarded. And Malo is very generous with his rewards.

With everything going according to plan, and no deadly diseases being spread throughout the unit thus far, Malo has his hopes set high. Everything comes to an unfortunate halt, however, when a raid through a destroyed suburban street yields more then just ammunition and non perishable food supplies.

[Insert your characters name here], an American who spent the past estimated two years in a bomb shelter deep under his home, emerged from the rubble looking like a scared shaken kitten. It was obvious the man had shut himself away right at the start of the war, seeing as when Malo's men cornered him with weapons aimed and questioned him, he was shocked and confused as to what was even going on. Shaken and lacking the tough kill-or-be-killed attitude everyone else in this apocalyptic age seemed to have beaten into them, [Insert your characters name here] looked upon the world with sadness, skepticism, and slight fear.

The men ushered [Insert your characters name here] back to the current unit camp and presented him to Malo, to see if he could get any use out of the bright eyed confused American. Malo, who could easily tell it would take quite some time to whip the American Alpha into shape, decided to give him a chance. If he couldn't pull his own weight and serve as a useful addition to the group he would be left behind.

Character Introduction/Interview:

So then, what's your name?:
My name is Malo V. Helmswood. Despite the fact my first name originated in France, I was born and raised in southern England.

Any nicknames we should know about?:
Heh. Oh I have quite a few nicknames, though i'd prefer to keep my introduction at least pg13. So for now I'll share one. I am occasionally referred to as "Mally" when my men are in a good mood. I find it a bit degrading but I allow it, seeing as with the way things are now, genuine happiness is hard to come by.

How old are you?:
See, if I told you my real age you'd never believe me. So for now we can settle with age based off looks. I'd say I'm 26.

What do you look like? Be honest.:
I've got light brown hair and green eyes. My hair is short and messy, and some say my eyes resemble the color of types of poisons, though they could just be talking about the expression in them. I'm skinny with the wide hips of an Omega, and wiry muscles. Just because they aren't big and prominent doesn't mean they aren't there, because believe me I can hold my own in a fight quite well. I'm fairly tall for an Omega but still short in comparison to the average height of an Alpha.

How would you describe your personality?:

Ehh, cocky and self assured? I know for a fact I'm the most elite out if my my men. And they know it to. Believe me if they didn't have me as a leader they'd be at each other's throats with knives. Alphas always fight each other for dominance but I have my ways of keeping everyone in line.
I find myself to be quite intelligent, an ace with guns and close range weaponry, and I can guarantee my eyes have seen more then all of my men put together. But that's a story for another time.

What's it like being an Omega? [change to Alpha when creating your character]:

You just couldn't resist asking could you? How did a weak little omega survive the near destruction of the earth? Oh I could tell you the full story but why spoil the mystery? Well to give you a short toned down version, I used to be the head of an entire army. I'm fairly certain if I can lead a full army and severed in many secret services and organizations ordered by my government, I can survive this.
Unfortunately I am still human. Being an Omega isn't the greatest, as you've probably heard. I still have heats, I can still get pregnant, and I sill have a smaller build then the Alphas. But I am by no means weak.
My men and I fight together for our survival every day, and I keep up with then just fine. In fact they have a hard time keeping up with me.
Despite how tough I am my heats are still awful. It's such a painful experience, and I'm completely useless during the cycle. I don't let anyone know of course, that would make me weak. It's a good thing I'm surrounded by Alphas. They've all had a taste of my heat. I'm also quite lucky to have a supply of birth control injection capsules.

--So those were the basics.--

I just wanted to get the basics of my idea out there, and my character before I started to explain a few things.

First off this idea was based off of a story I read, so if you've also read it don't accuse me of stealing, as I'm well aware what I based it off of and changed many things about it to make it my own. The character I made is completely my own, though.

As stated in the title, this is to be an MxM roleplay meaning male x male. I'm in to yaoi and love roleplaying it ;3. So while the description doesn't make it seem much like a romance roleplay, that's what I originally want it to be. A romance roleplay. But romance with action and an amazing apocalyptic setting :3.

While my character does seem like a cocky bastard, and he is, he is still the "uke" in the future relationship between the characters. By this I pretty much only mean he's going to bottom when explicit scenes pop up. (Which will be more often then not, seeing as it's an Omegaverse roleplay.) as you can tell my character is pretty independent and headstrong which is the opposite of most stereotypical ukes, and because of that I want the seme of the relationship to be quite different as well. I will give more details on that when you message me if you are interested in doing the roleplay :3. Also when I said different I don't mean I want the seme to be a sniveling crying coward. But you'll see what I mean if you are interested!

Also since most of you probably have no idea what Omegaverse is, I'm going to copy and paste the description wiki gives. If you want to know more just look it up and you'll find tons of information! [this is what wiki said]

Alpha/Beta/Omega or Alpha/Omega (occasionally Alpha/Beta) is a kink trope where some or all people have defined biological roles based on a hierarchical system, with the terms originating from animal behaviour research. There may be werewolf, knotting, or other animalistic elements involved, or the characters may be otherwise purely human.
Alphas are generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused.
Betas are subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas; in some fanworks Betas aren't present and the trope is known as Alpha/Omega, in others they take the role and functions of Omegas and Omegas aren't present.
Omegas are generally lowest on the hierarchy (although in some fanworks Omegas are rare and prized). Male Omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Lovers may form pair-bonds with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega may become submissive. Omegas and Alphas may go into heat and need to have sex; this may be the only time Omegas are fertile.

[i assume you will have many questions so just look it up or ask me please :3]

Also to be clear I do NOT want this roleplay to have furrys or nekos in it. They are just normal human beings with the above mentioned animal instincts. No fur what's so ever please. And if there is certain aspects of Omegaverse you don't enjoy, feel free to say so and we can discuss it. But the pregnancy aspect of it is staying, seeing as it's quite important to the story.

So now that that's all cleared up please message me if you are interested! I want someone who can really get into there character though, and for this particular character I have a few things they absolutely have to have, but it'll still be completely your character with whatever backstory and other personality qualities you choose to give him. And looks of course!

I'm also going to be quite picky about who I decide to do this roleplay with because I love the idea so much, So I might ask for a sample of your typing style :3 I'm a really laid back person though, I promise!

So yes, please message me if you are interested~

P.S. The reason this post isn't formatted or decked out with fancy colors and text is because my laptop is currently down so all of my typing is done on my smart phone. Once my laptop is back I'll get a bit fanciers but just bare with me please!

*Raises hand* I'm already RPing with you but this plot sounds amazing~

*Raises hand* I'm already RPing with you but this plot sounds amazing~
Well if you are interested feel free to fill out the character sheet and send it to me ^_^. Include any other questions you may have. I don't usually do character sheets but I really wanted to get a feel for the other persons character. If you have any questions let me know and be sure to include the reason he hid himself underground for years! Also, regarding your character he needs to be...well he is an alpha so he's strong but since he hasn't been around all of the death and horror like everyone else he sees the world a lot differently and is really curious about everything. He should have a sort of innocent curiosity about him, but still retain the fact he's a strong alpha so the fact that there is an omega leading people bothers him a bit.

I feel like there was more I was supposed to share but I can't remember ^_^ so just fill that out and ask questions if you have any and ill let you know! I really want this to be a very immersive roleplay :3

Reactions: Jessica
Status
Not open for further replies.