An Introductory Monolgue

J

Jezebel

Original poster
Hi! My name is Jezebel and I am a 25 yr old gaming enthusiast. Unfortunately I do have to work for a living so I cant game/rp ALL the time. While I'm not entirely new to role play, it's something I haven't had the opportunity to do a whole lot until recently. I was referred to the website by Gibs <insert name drop here> Who I met RPing in Neverwinter. [if you play I'm always open to new friends (Jezebel@Jezebel33 on Beholder) so feel free to drop me a line -- just let me know you're a website member :) ]

My likes include fantasy, sci-fi, and supernatural themes. My dislikes are misogyny, hedonism and the sound of leaves crunching underfoot. Also the sound it makes when you scrape a frozen food box against built up ice in the freezer *shivers*

I am just a little shy, so I'm not always very outgoing but I hope you'll enjoy my company :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Jezebel! Glad to hear that Gibs referred you here. Several of us are quite the gamers here as well, so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

I think it's odd that you dislike the sound of leaves crunching underfoot though. That's one of my favorite sounds of the outdoors haha ^^ maybe because I love autumn and winter, and that sound always reminds me of those seasons.

Either way, feel free to hop into the chat sometime and say hello! There's almost always activity in the main chat. Otherwise, have a look around the site and don't be shy to ask me or anyone else if you have any questions!

Gamer, eh? We've got a group for that. Come to think of it, we've got one for just about everything.
But where are my manners? Welcome to Iwaku. I may not have a fancy green name or a position as a member of staff, but message me and I'll tell you what I can.

Also, the sound of a fork scraping on a plate when you're trying to get spaghetti on it.

Ooh, a sci-fi/fantasy fan? You'll fit right in here! Welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku : )

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks guys!
And no, fork on plate doesn't bother me and neither do nails on a chalkboard. Unless they're mine, in which case only cuz it hurts a little.