An Introduction

S

StrangePulp

Original poster
Hi.
*ahem*

I'm StrangePulp. You can call me that, Strange, Pulp, or Jess. Or anything else you can think up of as long as I know you're talking to me. I'm a long time roleplayer, having 10+ years of experience. It's been a long journey for me to get to the place I am now in my writing. I used to loath reading and writing when I was young, as they were a challenge for me. But once I discovered how freeing exploring new worlds could be I couldn't get enough of it. I found every tabletop game I could, wrote short stories, and when I found out about text-based roleplaying it was so wonderful to feel like a part of a larger community of people who wanted to explore as much as I did.

So, after years of gaming on other sites, I found this site. It seems like you guys are the type of community I've been searching for, as a lot of other sites have formed elitist groups who won't mingle with anyone who isn't exactly like themselves. You guys seem to have the attitude towards roleplaying that I've always had. Roleplaying isn't about how well you write, but about the ideas that are shared. I hope to contribute to this community as best I'm able and share my vision with you.

So, in short, lets make some awesome stories together!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I love new people to share things with. >:3 Welcome to the community. I hope to see you around and involved in roleplays soon, Jess! <3

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to getting involved here.