An exciting introduction

L

lemonion

Original poster
Hey, I just signed on to the site and I'm ready to start writing. Though, my skills in writing are not too good. I haven't taken any creative writing classes nor read many books since I'm such a slow reader. But I think I'll have tons of fun role-playing and I may get better over time. Since it's summer, I have alot of time on my hands. I'm such a bum lol. Who knows, maybe I'll expand my vocabulary as well! Anyways, I hope to meet some fantastic people and characters.

Thanks for stopping by :]

Welcome to Iwaku! If you think you need to improve on your writing you may be interested in a mentor. A mentor roleplays with you or just gives you advice... here is the link for the group!
Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku!
Don't worry, the link Celest gave you will help you out a ton!
We all started somewhere when it came to roleplaying.
-puts on old timer clothes.- Why..I remember when I first started...

Enjoy your time here!

Oh oh oh Welcome to Iwaku, Lemonion!!!

Selenite here, pleased to meet you.
Have a cookie!

Lemon_Clove_Cookies_medium.jpg

I am also a slow reader! really really slow one!
Funny thing is that when i was little I used to be one of the fastest. Now I take my time and pause a lot, unable to stop the thread of thought that a good read gives me. Then I resume reading, and so on.
Even worse is that I'm a slow typer. Even slower than you imagine.

BUT I HAVE HEAPS OF FUN ROLEPLAYING!
and I hope you will, too!

So if you need anything just ask, dont hesitate!

See you!^^

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name's Tetsuri!

Its a pleasure to have you here.

I hope you enjoy your stay! =D

Welcome to Iwaku, Miss Lemon Squeeze! :D

I used to be a slow reader, but I think I surpassed that. I read the fastest when I'm reading out loud. believe it or not.

This may not be Creative Writing, but
The Academy is a good place to learn more about roleplaying through these fun exercises!

Hyaaaa Lemony and welcome to Iwaku! My name is Doxa and if you need help please ask, we would be happy to help you out!

That's quite an exciting intro alright. ;)