An Emotional Run from Dystopia. (A We Happy Few-esque RP.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, this reminds me of one of my favorite book series! I'd join in a heartbeat!
Yay! Awesome! What book series was it? I'd love to look it over sometime.~
That trailer was brilliant! Game looks brilliant! Roleplay sounds brilliant! I am here for this!!
You're brilliant.
Your interest in this is brilliant.
Food is brilliant.
Everyone is brilliant.

Starting on the OOC right now then.~

Reactions: Shadicmaster
Hm? Oh, well its not exactly like that, it just reminded me of some episode of doctor who, as well as the pills and governmental type of the book series called Matched. Future dystopia where you are arranged into your marrages based on a matching system, and you always carry around a pill pocket of three pills. Green to calm down from anxiety, Blue to help you survive if you ever get lost or something (stuff revealed about that later in the book) and a red one. No one knows what the red one does, though some people think it kills you or wipes out your memory (due to some incidents in the past) since at age 80, you are killed. Its illegal to live past 80.

Reactions: Jihae
M
Hm? Oh, well its not exactly like that, it just reminded me of some episode of doctor who, as well as the pills and governmental type of the book series called Matched. Future dystopia where you are arranged into your marrages based on a matching system, and you always carry around a pill pocket of three pills. Green to calm down from anxiety, Blue to help you survive if you ever get lost or something (stuff revealed about that later in the book) and a red one. No one knows what the red one does, though some people think it kills you or wipes out your memory (due to some incidents in the past) since at age 80, you are killed. Its illegal to live past 80.
Matched sounds interesting. I'll have to check that out.

It was only a matter of time before a WHF roleplay started!

~Searched for a join button to spam.~

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
It was only a matter of time before a WHF roleplay started!

~Searched for a join button to spam.~
Haha! I'm making the OOC right ask I type. :D Thanks for taking the interests!

Reactions: Purpisoful
It's no problem. I'm liking this idea a lot. I'll be stalking your page for the OOC. :3

ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.