2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I love vampire role-plays. I like sci-fi with a distopian plot. I like yaoi quite well, but I do het pairings just as often. A touch of romance is good but I prefer romantic comedy to straight romance.
So, I decided to simplify my plot request so you can get an idea of what it's about without getting bogged down by all of the things I put in there the first time.

This is a fandom plot for a moderately obscure (as far as I've been able to tell) fantasy series that began in the seventies called the Deryni series by Katherine Kurtz. It is based on a fanfiction I tried to write. You don't really have to worry about that, though, because the characters I want you to play are OCs that I created which I expect you to portray as you see fit. I'll explain the rules of the universe to you before we begin (I'll have to do this a little even if you know the material because a portion of the story takes place in a future setting which I devised myself).

The plot is this:

A Deryni (magic-user) rebel princess falls for the son of an evil Emperor only to be arrested. While waiting to be sentenced to death because being Deryni is illegal, she is rescued by a fellow rebel and is sent a thousand years back in time to the 12th​ Century where she meets a legendary Deryni king and attracts the attention of a dashing Deryni man who happens to be the most eligible bachelor in the land. The problem is, she only wants to go back home.
You will have control over all of the OCs, except for a handful with tiny roles which will only become relevant if we get her back home. I will take the canon roles. You may add as many OCs as you want provided they don't overlap with my characters.

If this sounds interesting to you, PM me and I can give you a more complete plot and we can move on from there.

I don't bite…I promise…

~Lorien

Last edited:
I streamlined the request a bit to make it more accessible.

~Lorien

I am looking once more.

~Lorien

Status
Not open for further replies.