2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Slice Of Life, Paranormal
Sephira Kalini - Headmistress - Familiar: Charity
It had been almost three weeks since school had started and in those three weeks, two students had turned up dead. Of course this had caused panic among the students and staff. How could it not? But she couldn't allow the information to slip out of the walls. She ran her hands through her hair, "It will be okay." Sephira sighed, "I hope so Chari...what am I to do if more turn up dead! The human had been brutally murdered and the mage had been drained of their magic. It told her the killer had to be a mage. But why... Why would someone want to join her school to try and tear down the bonds and peace she hoped to attain? They could murder others with ease outside the school...I just don't get it Chari..." Her familiar sighed, "People do strange things that we familiars cannot understand..."

William Hager - Student
William sighed as he sat in the dorm, after the most recent murder the Headmaster had told them to remain in their rooms for the time being. Something about wanting to figure everything out before starting classes again. He didn't see how classes could continue with a murderer on the loose. What was worse was the fact that mages and humans shared dorms and right now no one knew who to trust.

Ebony Parson - Student - Familiar: Ember
Ebony sat in her room, her thoughts on Scar...they sadly weren't in the same dorms, and while it was just across the hall, they had been asked to remain in the dorms for the time being. She picked up her phone dialing Scar's number.
(This is so weak...sorry) @ShyTexanGamer

Scarlett Student

Scarlett had been scared and bored that they were stuck in the room she just looked around the room as she heard her phone going off" Hey, Ebi" she said as she was bored, she lay on the bed and looked up at the ceiling" What you doing" she asked as she was playing with her hair she was glad that she was finally away from Vickey, but at the same time she still felt scared that Vicky would come back, but she was happy with Alice and Ebi she just blushed.

Lissa Student

Lissa was just waking up as she looked around the room, and she saw her sister sitting in a chair." Liza," she said weakly she didn't know how she ended up in the room. She was so confused" What happened?" she asked as she was trying to remember but she was confused. She looked at her arm that was in a cast she just yawned all she remembered was trying to go back to her room and..... and.... everything else was blank she didn't know how she ended up here there was so much blood when she was found she looked at the bandage on her stomach she just lay on the bed blowing on her hair trying to move her hair that was covering her eye​

Last edited:
"Lissa should be awake now...why not go visit her. She is our only clue as to who is behind this because she managed to get away."
Sephira sighed, "Thankfully...but I don't want to push my daughter too much...though answers are certainly needed. Anything that could help us at this point. Our killer doesn't seem to have any specific targets in mind." She stood and Charity jumped into her arms as they made their way to the medic room.

Liza Kalini - Student - Familiar: Monarch
Liza sighed, "Do you remember anything that happened to you? How are you feeling? You are safe now, mom even gave you a bracelet for protection. Just in case the killer tries to strike again...I snuck out of the dorm to come see you. They have us sort of in lockdown right now. But I was too worried about you, to leave you alone."

Ebony chuckled, "Thinking about breaking our lockdown so I can come see you. You know how I hate being locked in one place. Though I'm pretty sure if Mother found out she'd punish me hard just to make an example out of me. Sending the, see even I punish my daughter for breaking the rules, don't think I won't punish you." She sighed, "But I mean you are only across the room. What are you up too?"

Lissa Kalini Student

Lissa just bit her lip as she held her head as she was trying to remember, but nope, she didn't remember anything that happened to her" I'm sorry, I just can't remember. All I remember was walking back to our dorm," she said" and...... and...... nothing" she said as she felt pain where her bandages were on her stomach" I'm okay my arm is fine it's just the bandage on my stomach hurts" she says as she was bleeding a bit again" I'm sorry I made you worry I'll be more careful do you think whoever tried to kill me will come back" she say to he siste she was afred of them coming back and she noticed the bracelet on her wrist" this bracelet" she told her."

Scarlett Student
Scarlett just lay on the bed as she was bored. It felt weird to have a room and an actual bed" I'm booooooored" she whined" what if I'm the one that breaks the rule? I can tell her it was my idea," she said to her friend. She wanted to get out of this room she hated being closed in a room" I know I hate it too, especially whatever happened with my mother and sister, mainly my mother. I don't know what happened to my sister I couldn't care less. They both made my life hell, but..... you, Alice, and your mom saved me from all that. Still feels weird that I'm here," she said @DarkMoon

Liza shook her head, "Don't tell me sorry...this wasn't you being reckless it's because we have a psycho on the loose. I wonder if I can..." Liza focused on her powers calling for her healing butterfly. Ever since their fight though it had been harder to summon her butterflies as freely had before. Perhaps because she had strained her magic. Slowly one of her healing butterflies appeared but the glow of its wings wasn't anything like they had once been. The butterfly floated down to Lissa before landing on her shoulder. It disappeared sinking into her skin and leaving a faint glow along Lissa's body before vanishing. It wouldn't heal the wounds like normal, but it would heal slightly and help with the pain. "Sorry...I can't control my magic as I did before..."

Sephira opened the door and noticed her children together and she couldn't help but sigh once more, "Liza you were told to remain in your dorm...it's dangerous right now to sneak out even if it is for your twin." "Mom...I couldn't leave her alone, not after who would want to be alone after being almost killed." "Still though, what if you were attacked next? Then I'd have two injured daughters and I have enough on my plate with one and trying to maintain the peace of my school..."

Ariel/Vicky Hadson - Hidden Killer
Ariel sat in her room, chewing on her nail in irritation, she had been so close to killing Lissa. Though she had still planned to drain Lissa's magic from her. Ariel had been interrupted and Lissa had slipped away. Thankfully, she had used a mind-frazzling spell and she was pretty sure it had worked considering no one had come charging into her room putting her under arrest. Either way, she was still bothered by the fact that one of her intended victims slipped away from her. Even worse was the fact that she was one of the people who had been part of her fall from the get-go. "I'll get her next time...or maybe I need to switch victims...she will probably be heavily guarded. Perhaps I should kill someone from my dorm....that way it doesn't seem odd that no one from my dorm has been targeted." She mumbled, thinking about those who lived in her dorm.

"You want to break the rules? I mean I'll go open the door for you so we can make it a swift transition and I'm pretty sure that others in my dorm won't mind. I doubt they'd tattletail." She said feeling excited about Scar coming over. They could curl up on her bed and watch tv or even play games.​

Scarlett Student

Scarlett just looked at her phone as she smiled" yeah I want to come over" she said ever since the killing had started she felt her mother she hadn't told anyone about it she wanted to talk to Alice about it but she was forced to stay in her dorm she just sighed as she stood up as she looked out her dorm looking for anyone in the hall so she can go to her girlfriend dorm she just rushed to Ebi's dorm she still had that feeling of Vicki in her skin she was scratching her arm than she saw Ebi" yo I missed you" she said" wanna play some games" she say scratching her arm as she forgot she was scratching

Lissa Kalini Student

Lisa just looked at her sister as she sat up a little as she saw the butterfly but it wasn't like it was before it didn't look the same as before the attack she looked up as the pain went away" thanks Liza I know it's not the same but you'll regain your magic I know it" she said as she looked up seeing the door open" hi there mom" she said seeing her walk in the room as she looked at her sister and her mom talk" why did we have to stay in the dorm" she said as she was trying to remember what happened but no she had a sharp pain in her head" ow my head" she said rubbing her head with her good arm

Maximus Powell Student

Max was playing some video games in his room he had some headphones on so he didn't hear any of his dormmates around she was so focused on beating the boss he had trouble with he didn't really have any friends her but the headmistress told everyone to stay in their dorm so he did he just was playing some video games he hoped no one would come and bother him he liked playing video games it was fun for him he just touched the scar he had on his eye he had burned himself when he got his power

Veronica Handson Student

Veronica just looked at Ariel as she was eating some chips as she looked at her mother it was weird that her mum was in a different form she just looked at her" who should we kill" she said as she sat on the chair she didn't care she wanted to help her mother anyway we can she wanted to kill her little sister for what she went through with her and her little friend too" who shall we kill next maybe we can kill Ebi or little sis" she say looking at her as she bit her lip" or that guy with the fire" she say trying to come up with ideas

Liza looked to the floor, "Sorry mom...but I just can't leave Lissa alone...we've already been through so much together. We know how to protect ourselves...we just need to recharge." Liza said, her aim wasn't to make their mom feel guilty, but it did.

Sephira Kalini - Headmistress - Familiar: Charity - Liza, Lissa
Sephira sighed before pulling Liza into a hug, "I'm sorry too...I know you are both strong and you've already done so much. You two could probably teach the other students how to weild their magic is you really put your minds to it." She kissed the top of Liza's head before moving over to do the same for Lissa, "You have to stay in the dorms so you aren't a possible roaming target. If we know the locations of all the students and one of them is killed within the dorm. Then the list of suspects narrows down." Sephira pulled out a purple potion in a bottle, "Drink this, it'll help with the pain for now."

Ebony Parson - Student - Familiar: Ember - Scarlett
Ebony got up and headed for the door, she cracked it open peeking out before giving Scar the okay, "Cost is clear and the door is open! Grab what you want to bring over and run to me!" She said with a slight chuckle. "If the cost becomes unclear while you are gathering your things I'll let you know!"
@ShyTexanGamer

Sephira - #ed1000
Charity - #009c91

William - #3cb20f

Ebony - #ac4a5f
Ember - #a80000

Ariel - #46a6fd

Liza - #8080FF
Monarch - #3a50a7

Alice - #BF8000
Lykos - #44c96b

Last edited: