Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Genres
Generally, I enjoy a good action-packed thriller with a spice of subtle romance and adventure thrown into the mix. I'd be willing to play any genre there is, save for a few, and can adapt well to new settings and extremely complex, detailed plots. As of now, however, I'm craving a darker, more twisted role-play that leans towards psychological and suspense. Modern fantasy, sci-fi, and apocalyptic are other genres I am fond of as well.

Uh. Hi? I'm (obviously) new and confused; extremely lost to the extent of having to browse through other introduction threads just to get a brief idea of how to write my own. .________.
First things first.
I'm unicornx, nice to meet you all.
Please feel free to laugh at my typos out of pity or even for your own sadist pleasures (pfft I won't berate you) because I tend to make plenty of them whether I want to or not.
{ Just because I'm extremely lazy to write a proper introduction }
What do you prefer to be called?
Isn't 'unicornx' good enough for you? o_o
Tee hee, I'm kidding!
Well, for starters, friends from other sites usually refer to me as 'uni' (the shortened version of my sn) and it just goes on from there.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
And the mystery prolongs . . .
How old are you?
*holds up sixteen fingers*
^-^
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Most definitely!
Groups or One on One?
Both.
I have no preference when it comes to roleplay types.
Pool or Beach?
Neither, I can't swim. :p
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I'm not even sorry ~
* A D D I T I O N A L * I N F O R M A T I O N *
Regarding roleplays, I'm into portraying the antagonist (could be psychotic depending on the storyline itself) for both gender.
So if anyone is looking for someone to play the part, don't hesitate to ask me. <3
Anyone here part of this fandom?
tumblr_mlb7r5xZRl1r048zgo1_r1_500.gif
or maybe even
tumblr_mpdjk46oT81rkpua6o1_500.gif
Yeah? Well, then maybe you understand my feels. :')

Last edited:
Reactions: Koene
Well, Unicornx, who is (obviously) new, confused, and extremely lost to the point of having to browse other peoples introductions to get an idea of how to write your own, welcome to Iwaku, a land of Methodical Madness and Dysfunctional Organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries ad good advice!

Welcome to Iwaku.

Hope you enjoy your time here : )

I'm Overcast, and I welcome you to Iwaku, the place where all the weirdo kids come together to make writing happen.

OMIGOSH I LOVE SNK AND FREE <3 <3
I think we'll get along just fine. xD
I even roleplay as Jean Kirschtein from snk because he's just unf. <333