AM I A BAD PERSON

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levusti

Original poster
My friend and I found this hot guy (who looks just like PewDiePie in my opinion).

AND I AM TRYNA HOOK A SISTER UP SO I CAN LIVE MY FORBIDDEN GAY LIFE THROUGH HER.

CAUSE LET'S FACE IT HER ROMANCE LIFE LATELY (as well as mine) HAS BEEN DRIER THAN THE SAHARA DESERT.

Does that make me a bad friend.

Well. I mean. That depends on a lot of things.

Firstly, how does your friend feel about all this? Does she even want a relationship?

Cuz I for one would be rather annoyed if someone were to try to force me into a relationship I didn't want, and I'd probably be particularly pissed off if I found out that it was only for someone's own personal goals.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

Firstly, how does your friend feel about all this? Does she even want a relationship?

Cuz I for one would be rather annoyed if someone were to try to force me into a relationship I didn't want, and I'd probably be particularly pissed off if I found out that it was only for someone's own personal goals.

Lol she's ON. But more for a FWB style thing. Jk jk

Nah but really she felt kinda shy about it all so I dropped it.

Pewdie pie isn't that bad guys.
I mean his videos are rather... bleh.
But he's actually a decent guy.

[2] It all depends on how she feels about the relationship and if she wants to part of it or not.

YES YOU ARE, PUTANGING MO.

YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING LINKED ME TO THIS ADORABLE GODDAMN WEBCOMIC.

YES YOU ARE, PUTANGING MO.

YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING LINKED ME TO THIS ADORABLE GODDAMN WEBCOMIC.

DO YOU SHIP THE FUCKING CIRCULAR ELECTRONIC VOID WITH THE TRANSGENDER ROSE WITCH YET.

CAUSE I DO AND MY HEART HURTS

I'm so confused. Is this like...a legitimate concern or are you poking fun at the prospect of secret vicarious homosexual rendezvous with a person who resembles PewdiePie?

I'm so confused. Is this like...a legitimate concern or are you poking fun at the prospect of secret vicarious homosexual rendezvous with a person who resembles PewdiePie?

The second.

Yes. You are.

No reasons to be placed. You already know why.

Okay the solution would be to cut out the middle man entirely and hook up with him yourself

• Thank You
Reactions: Levusti
My friend and I found this hot guy (who looks just like PewDiePie in my opinion).

AND I AM TRYNA HOOK A SISTER UP SO I CAN LIVE MY FORBIDDEN GAY LIFE THROUGH HER.

CAUSE LET'S FACE IT HER ROMANCE LIFE LATELY (as well as mine) HAS BEEN DRIER THAN THE SAHARA DESERT.

Does that make me a bad friend.
wait. this concept of requiring a Web Diagram to determine your interpersonal relationships is confusing me.

say that again, but slower, please.

@Levusti

This makes you the best wingman ever

May masculine, rainbow-barfing hotties soon rain from the sky in reward for your endeavours!

@Levusti

This makes you the best wingman ever

May masculine, rainbow-barfing hotties soon rain from the sky in reward for your endeavours!

Wingmen typically don't have ulterior motives, namely wanting to bang the person they're helping you with.

@Dervish

It took me a second to realize why the word "Khajiit" was so familiar. Then I remembered...

SKYRIIIIMMMM (ESO for Me BUT REGARDLESS)

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Dervish

It took me a second to realize why the word "Khajiit" was so familiar. Then I remembered...

SKYRIIIIMMMM (ESO for Me BUT REGARDLESS)
Khajiit has wares if you have coin.

f268e7e8eab987ccbab262f59b0db6df_large.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.