always searching for a one x one (new ideas added, resume updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !
I'm interested in quite some pairings:
- dragon rider x dragon
- experiment x scientist
- samurai x female samurai
- celebrity x manager
- photographer x model
- idol x rockstar
- black butler
the photographer x model works good with me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'm still searching if you, still wish to roleplay with me.

I crossed out the ones, I'm no longer doing, if they reopen, I'll let everyone know.

I love the show ouran high host club, but I never got to rp it. So I would love to if you like.

I'm still searching if you wish to roleplay with me.

I'm still searching if you, still wish to roleplay with me.

updated the information and added some new ideas

Hi, Jrockers! The new thread looks nice, but any smutty requests need to be put in the Libertine forums, not the General Partner Requests. I know that you know you can only roleplay those stories with people in your same age group, but just to avoid complications we don't let any of those requests in the areas both age groups can access. Could you edit that part out? Thanks!

Hi, Jrockers! The new thread looks nice, but any smutty requests need to be put in the Libertine forums, not the General Partner Requests. I know that you know you can only roleplay those stories with people in your same age group, but just to avoid complications we don't let any of those requests in the areas both age groups can access. Could you edit that part out? Thanks!
yea. that's fine.

removed the unallowed content from the thread. I feel like I should do a new thread to make things look better, but then I'll have to fix the banner and blah blah.

I would really like to do one of the dragon role-plays :) send me a message if you're still interested in those

Status
Not open for further replies.