Always Looking for a Story

C

Casuna

Original poster
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

A little bit about me I have been roleplaying for about 12 years now I was on hiatus because of school and work but I am back now and am looking to start to rp again I normally rp fantasy or fanfic but I can rp just about anything. I love to immerse myself in the world that we create so I like to normally post about 2-3 paragraphs a post so that it feels like a story, I mainly play 2-3 characters at a time just so there is some diversity in the Rp. I am also expecting my partner to want something long term, can play 2-3 characters at a time and be okay with romance rp.

Now what kind of RP am I looking for? These are just ideas some have more details than others but if you see one you are interested in or have an idea of your own please feel free to PM me.

Fanfic:

Naruto- I would love to do something with the generation before naruto and team 7 happened but after Kakashi becomes an adult kind of like when Itachi is still a teenager if that makes sense. I feel like there is already a lot of people and groups that do team 7 eras but I find it interested that we don't know a lot about that time, I feel like it would be cool, I have an oc that I would love to play as and her name is Casuna Hatake and she is related to Kakashi Hatake and has an unknown tailed beast inside of her created by Orochimaru. But for the most part, this would just be a sandbox campaign. We would go on missions and make the story as we go along.

Skyrim- Just a Skyrim campaign we create our characters and go on missions I feel like it could be really fun and very open world.

Red Dead Redemption 2- We are part of the Dutch gang and we watch Dutch descend into madness. But while we try to keep the gang alive we each face our own struggles with the past and we get to be Cowboys and Cowgirls.

Pokemon- We are trainers making a name for ourselves this is also a sandbox.

And some others that I don't really have a storyline for but am open to.
Fallout
Fairytail
Vampire knight
Deathnote
Ancient Magnus bride
Brother Conflict
My Hero
Fruits Basket
Dragon ball
Zelda

Fantasy: These are just some ideas nothing specific
Elf
Vampire
Werewolf
Fantasy world anything and everything
Monster Hunters
Covent
Witches
Guardian Angel
Demons
The Walking dead

Other:
Daily life
College
Western

If you are interested pm me or post here.

Reactions: Moonlight
I would be interested for some My Hero. What do you have in mind for that?

I was thinking like second gen heros so the kids of the main characters, and the villain would be society because they turn on the hero's because of mind control or societies view of heros changes.

So essentially OCs? Sounds fine to me. How many characters are you planning to have? Are they gonna be in school or have they graduated?

Still accepting if anybody is interested :)

So I have an idea for a Lord of the rings rp if anybody is interested pm me

Hey Hey everyone I came up with a few more ideas if anybody is interested PM me :)

New Ideas:
Soul Eater
Bloodborne
Pokemon
Ouran highschool host club
Vampire knight
Gracling (the book)
And honestly anything else y'all had in mind please pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Reactions: Moonlight