Always Fun to be a New Girl~

• Thread starter AngelOfTheBrokenHearted
  • Start date
A

AngelOfTheBrokenHearted

Original poster
Hello lovely people and or fellow delightfully mad people~ I’ll make it easy on my homework drain mind and start off with the little intro cheat sheet.
What nicknames do you like to be called? Well I’m not too picky and I like seeing what people come up with but, I guess until someone comes up with more, Angel, Broken, and to shorten my real name, Jess, or Jessy.
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Last I checked I’m a lady, and I’m Nineteen going on twenty this August.What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Okay now that I’m not too picky, I’m the sort of person who likes to try everything, though I can warn you about anything I do has at least romance, action, and at times horror. Though expect to see one of my ideas pretty soon, I’m some reason fallen in love with mafias and travel rp’s with my own odd eccentric twists on them~
What kind of characters do you usually play? Hmm well my girls are usually eccentric on some level, some are very aggressive sort “Screw you.” Sort of girl, who sleeps with guns under her pillow, to the playful eccentric rich girl who is spiteful of her parents/affairs. My guys are either big flirts, manipulative, cocky pains in the rears, or sort of the tough guy with eccentric, mischievous moments. Though my girls are more polished then my boys since I’m still learning how to play a convincing male.Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? *Blinks* Oh that’s a tough choice…but I choose the fluffy soft Plushes Zombie Fox~ If my odd love for Skelanimals wasn’t a big hint. *happy flail while clinging to skelanimal bat.*
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!….Oddly I really love Ghost Opera~ It just makes me think of the Phantom of the Opera and I picture this whole graceful kind of moment.
Past roleplaying experience?:I’ve been Rping since I was thirteen; I’ve been on quite a few sites. My posting wise I usually crank out at least four paragraphs, on a really good day I can get as high as nine.
Some of my Favorite things:Well a few things off the top of my head is soft fluffy things, sort of dark stuff animals, Ouran high school host club, Ranma 1/2 , Yu Yu Hakusho, Peacemaker, Absolute Boyfriend, video game wise Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed mask, Fate/EXTRA, Persona 3 Portable, Dragon Age (Origins and 2), Mass Effect (1 and 2, and I have 3 on preorder~ ) Arcana: Legends in the sky (you know the GameCube game with the air pirates…Broken loves her air pirates~) I’ve played about every Harvest Moon, Zelda Ocarina of time. Those are just a few things off the top of my head.Hmm that’s all I’ve got at the moment without listing all my fave TV shows and Movies, but got any questions for me I’ll be happy to answer.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you!
Zombie fox plushes.... those are always so popular.

Anyway, since you're new to us, I have some places for you to take a look at that should help you find your way around:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

You can and should absolutely still look around the rest of our lovely site though!
If you need any help, please do ask.

ANGEL OF THE BROKEN HEARTED! That is a mouthful! Welcome to the community. >:3

Thanks for the welcomes. =D Yeah I know. XD I wAs having " I wanna feel poetic!" moments~ ....woot eldrado!! * resists urge to quote*

Oh, you and I have a lot of the same interests. :3 Nice to meet you~ *snuggles Ouran season one*

Nice to meet you too Cinder! Adorable Chibis by the way. =D Got to love Ouran~ Every chapter gets a giggle out of me~

:3 They are always so funny. My favourite character is Kyouya. XD I don't even know why.

And I love my chibis too. X3

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you. Your name is tragically beautiful, I like it!

Let us know if you need anything we can help!

Nice to meet you too, and thank you, I tried a little to think up something like that.I will thank you~ =D