Alternatives To Chemo/Radiation?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Dip

| Noble Village Witch St. Maerius |
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
I have a friend who has lung cancer, if you know someone or if you yourself is a lung cancer survivor who happened to beat cancer without chemotherapy or any radiation therapy, I would love to hear how. Even if you don't, please help me search for alternative therapies that have WORKED.

Why not chemo? And actually my friend passed away from stomach cancer, he was old alright but he did refuse the chemo. Far as I know, it helps for inhibiting the tumor and make it easy to operate, no?

Is your friend allergic?

=/

If your friend can accept chemo I would go for it. I lost my uncle to cancer and I was told recently that he didn't take the full chemo treatment. He took maybe half of the treatment that was recommended and then opted into Chinese medicine. I don't know if going for full chemo would have helped him but it never sat well with me that he didn't take the doctor's advice.