Also searching for male partner

C

CaptainWrite

Original poster
As I am sure you're probably guessing by now, I love vampire roleplay themes, which is what this one will be. What a surprise right? Anyway, I am looking for someone willing to roleplay as a male vampire who has a bloodslave (which will be played by me, a female).

I must admit, vampires aren't my usual, but if you still need a partner I would happily play that role. It would be a change to play a dominant character as well, because I usually play passive-aggressive characters. But, I enjoy being challenged if you want to take a chance with me for this role.

But, I enjoy being challenged if you want to take a chance with me for this role.

Sure! I should note though, that I hadn't planned on my character being a sexual bloodslave. Just a bloodslave. But I would be happy to rp with you. :)

That is totally cool. I could probably be a little pushy with the blood part and such, but if there was a sexual dominance I had to portray, I really don't think I could pull it off. If that was something you'd want, I'd have done so. But, a blood slave is just a human that stays with a vamp and is pretty much on call for feeding, right? I don't want to be ignorant of that. ^^;;

But, a blood slave is just a human that stays with a vamp and is pretty much on call for feeding, right?
Yes.

Perhaps your character could live in a mansion or something?

Yeah, that would work. One blood slave but multiple others that work around the place?

Yeah I'm fine with that idea. I'll send you the link once I get something up. :) It might take me a bit but I'll work on it and we can still plan things out if we need to here.

Sounds good to me. I'll be waiting then. :)

I sent you the link through PM. Will look forward to rping with you!

Awesome, I'll look at it and get a post out sometime this evening then! :D