Aloha Iwakians

B

Blu

Original poster
Or is it 'Iwakuians'? 'Iwakans'? 'Iwakuans'? xD Correct me how you will.

I'm blu! Nice to meet you! I'm really looking forward to typing alongside you and creating beautiful things >:D

I haven't been roleplaying for terribly long, I just started during the summer of last year, so I've still a long way to go and a lot to experience in writing! I hope you won't mind my novice posts ; v; ♥

To be honest I'm not sure myself. Welcome to Iwaku. Great times are to be had.

Heeheehee...that is the best picture ever. = 7= Hahahahahahahahahaha

Why thank you kind sir. I do believe I've lost most of my water through my nose. xD

Edit: Oh well, whatever sounds the best, I guess xD

Did it actually say: Welcome to Iwaku, I'll be your guide? The picture didn't work for me for some reason and I got annoyed. Meh.

Yes, that's what it said! It was the boy holding the reigns xD
That happens to me too when I try posting pictures to some sites. But I think it's more of an connection problem for me. :B

*lightning strikes and Hunter appears in a cape and tights* Greetings! Welcome to Iwaku! I am Hunter, hope to see you around! *lightning strikes and hes gone*

Hello and welcome to Iwaku. I hope to see many creative works from you, and would love to RP with you some time!

[MENTION=1082]Hunter[/MENTION]: (Digging the dramatic entrance/exit! xD) *looks around in wonder* Thank you, caped tights man!

@Dani: Thank you! I will do my best! And I'll be looking forward to that! x3 ♥