3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
A lot. Can't really pick a few out as it depends on the lore etc. etc. etc.
Means both hi as bye. Got to love Hawaii, don't we?

Anyways, I am kind of used to RP'ing, but got dragged to the site to join a RP and perhaps start/continue one with a I group I have another site.

Now, I am a bit not creative at the moment, so I shall answer the dreadful questions.

What do you prefer to be called?
Is awesome an option? Else just Gero(ntis).

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy.. unless you ask what I dig. Then it might be mystery or girl. I like to be funky at times.

How old are you?
I find that a bit offending to ask that. I don't ask what the size is of yar panties, do I now?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes to the first and no to the second.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Depends on the partner and/or group. And genre! I am very picky at times.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Why not both? Jump in a puddle and then curl up on the sofa!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
HEY, DO YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GARL IN THA WORLD?
AND IF YOU SEE HER, OOOH SHE IS CRYYING,
CRYIIIING,
SO HEY

DO YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GARL IN THAA WOORLD?
AND IF YOU DID,
OH, SHE IS CRYING
CRYYIIING!

Aloha Gerontis and welcome to Iwaku! You seem like a very cool person :)

Enjoy your stay!

Well Hello there Gerontis

May I interest you in a.... Pancake? ;)

Reactions: Gerontis
MY PANTIES ARE VERY LARGE.

Welcome to the site, Gero! :D

MY PANTIES ARE VERY LARGE.

Welcome to the site, Gero! :D
Merci and... Your panties are..

tumblr_m6shk6ljSZ1rusbomo1_500.gif

Reactions: Azathoth
Gotta love friends. You didn't happen to come from RPG, did you? Your name is familiar.

Aye, I certainly do. Wasn't sure that my name was well known. Used to be, but old times hey?

Salutations gero, I hope you make plenty of friends .

P.s.you sound very helpful can you help me with some tips

Well, I love to help, that is for sure. As for tips, I am more than happy to share what I can with you. Of course for some pancakes. And if not, some credit.

Credit for pancakes! :D

Welcome to the site, and ... you never had pancakes? Need I show up and mix some up for you both?

I've never had pancakes before
what-did-you-just-say.gif

Welcome to the site, and ... you never had pancakes? Need I show up and mix some up for you both?
Well, that would be dandy fine good sir! Too bad that I already have eaten some. But still, come around next week and offer it again. I will gladly then accept your mighty fine offer with the appropriate kindness and gratitude.

I don't think the docter (or my nurse-for she likes to cook all my food- that matter) would allow it but thanks for the offer

My apologies, as I did not know you were not allowed such things. Please forgive me, but I think it is sad. I hope (if possible) you get better (and if it is not, then I wish you the best day you can think of.).

:dizzy::clarinet::bowtie:Well it still would've been fun if you did show up its funny when Cynthia gets mad

Well, I must say that I hadn't quite imagine my welcome thread to have so many responses. About pancakes and panties. Can't say however that I am disappointed or sad about it.

I like.
tumblr_lzkj3wYeFR1rpgztlo1_r1_500.gif

:dizzy::clarinet::bowtie:Well it still would've been fun if you did show up its funny when Cynthia gets mad
Funny or not, I would have to respect them for what they do.
Well, I must say that I hadn't quite imagine my welcome thread to have so many responses. About pancakes and panties. Can't say however that I am disappointed or sad about it.

I like.
tumblr_lzkj3wYeFR1rpgztlo1_r1_500.gif
I'm glad you like it :D