Allow me to reintroduce myself.

R

Ruby

Original poster
Joined Iwaku over two years ago, but never really got my feet wet here.

More RP can't hurt so I figured I'd poke about. :D

Long time RPer. Fan of everything from fantasy to sci-fi to comics to western to...you name it and I've likely RPed it.

Wish me luck! I'm very disoriented with a layout I've never dug into before.

Herro there Ruby :D I'm in a been there done that situation. I joined Iwaku back in 2015 and only for a few months now have I really began to explore familiarize myself with the site xD it's fun though, always finding out something new and awesome about it. You'll do fine, and it'll be fun! :3 Best of luck!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ruby and Greenie
Welcome, Ruby! Check out the Newbie Care Package (it's our special welcome basket) and feel free to ask any questions regarding the site if you get stuck. Take a cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ruby and Spekkun
I LOVE YOU RUBY! ♡♡♡

• Love
Reactions: Ruby
Who needs pearls in the skies when you got rubies in the night. ;)

• Love
Welcome back, Ruby :) Glad you decided to return!

• Thank You
RUBY, I must ask - I need to know if you're the same person or not LOL

Year is 2011, perhaps around January or February, there was a group roleplay on RPG, and I remember there was a player named Ruby. The RP was about a group of students in a therapy group after a school shooting, and then things got wild and some of the characters ran away... on a motorcycle or something?? There was me (at the time, Unibroue), ReonenMiruel, and 2-3 other players. The GM was a fan of Michelle Rodriguez hahaha. I believe the RP was called The Five Stages of Grief.

ARE YOU THE SAME RUBY FROM THAT RP?

Oh hi. :wave:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
RUBY, I must ask - I need to know if you're the same person or not LOL

Year is 2011, perhaps around January or February, there was a group roleplay on RPG, and I remember there was a player named Ruby. The RP was about a group of students in a therapy group after a school shooting, and then things got wild and some of the characters ran away... on a motorcycle or something?? There was me (at the time, Unibroue), ReonenMiruel, and 2-3 other players. The GM was a fan of Michelle Rodriguez hahaha. I believe the RP was called The Five Stages of Grief.

ARE YOU THE SAME RUBY FROM THAT RP?

As far as I know I'm the only Ruby in Guild history. So, yes, that's me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
I'm not weird, nope. Welcome. You found any cool RP yet?

I'm not weird, nope. Welcome. You found any cool RP yet?

Need to be at least a little weird, otherwise you risk being dull.

I have not. I just need to be patient and keep an eye on the right forums.