Allow Me To Introduce Myself

I

Insanity

Original poster
I'm from Figment and my RP friend GeekOut recommended this site. I'm still kind of getting used to the format of it and everything so I'm really sorry if i make any mistakes, but it seems really cool. I think I set up my profile and everything correctly but I'm not sure. So--I do have some questions. Any advice you guys could give me? What's the community like here? Anything you guys really hate? Anything I should know specifically?

That's all for now. If you've gotten this far, then thank you very much for reading this.

Oh! I almost forgot; have any questions for me?

We hate drama llamas! But we don't hate mistakes!

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku! We're glad you found your way here! I'm Cammy, and I usually take on many forms here, but you'll see me around. :) If you really want to get to know our community, or just throw out a question for a quick answer, feel free to head on over to the Chatbox! That's where the main psychos denizens of the site congregate, and it's a fun place to be!

Hello Insanity! I am Super Cat and I think you will really enjoy Iwaku!

Everyone here is really friendly so I don't think you will have any trouble making more friends on here! You should definitely checkout the chatbox like Cammy said. That's the best way to meet people. Do try to involve yourself into the conversation though! Otherwise people might just kind of ignore you a little. That's kind of what happened to me when I first joined because I expected people to interact with me. When it should have been me trying to get involved with others. So don't get down or upset if it seems like no one wants to talk to you, you just need to stick around until people begin to recognize you!

Also I must know, what do you think of cats?

Hey Insanity!

I'm glad you could come on over to this site! I think you'll fit right in. There are still some things I'm learning about the site, but something really helpful is the option to subscribe to a thread. That way you don't have to go back pages to find things. When you get the chance, I bet one of your jump-ins would be popular. Have fun, and I hope to roleplay with you soon!

Welcome to Iwaku, Insanity. Your choice of avatar is pretty badass, =D and you should totally check out the Creative Challenge forum! Their challenges made to encourage your creativity or kick that Muse into work! So get to it and happy roleplaying!

Welcome to the site Insantity! I'm Esthalia <3

If you are looking to learn more about Iwaku in general, I suggest you check out the Iwaku Wiki! There is tons of information in that thing and it's full of pretty colors- which is always a plus :D

If you ever need anything, please let us know, we're really friendly people <3

Thanks so much, guys!

And I do like cats xD

I'll check all of that stuff out, you guys are fantastic.

Hello Love!

mtti54.gif

Iwaku is my home away from home and I hope it becomes yours too!

The Roleplay Academy is a great place for beginners of roleplay and can be found
here.
The Mentoring on this site is pretty awesome too! You should check them out :3

Welcome to Iwaku <3