Allo There!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
N

Necrophilia

Original poster
Soooo... I was searching for a good RP site to join and suddenly I found myself on here
it was like magic... or fate... or.... something sappy like that.

Well I'm REALLY bad at introductions ... so hmmm...
I can tell you that I'm female... and pretty awesome.... annnd yeah.... <.< >.>

sooooooo... I guess I'll go role play now.... -scuttles away- xDD

Welcome, dearie. I hope you have fun and enjoy the site and all the its that come with it.

Ah! I see you're from Jersey! Me too. :) My name is Keagan. I'm really bad at introductions too haha, whether it be RP or not. xD

What kind of things do you enjoy roleplaying?

Thank you Ella. ^^

--------------

Yay!! More Jersey people!!! :DDDD
um.... I like modern fantasy A LOT, Horror, anything realistic... but really I'll try any type.
I'm not too picky... a good plot is really all it needs. :P

You are welcome, dearie. :)

Modern Fantasy is fun. You've got a terrific line up of role play genres. ^_^ <3

Yay!! More Jersey people!!! :DDDD
um.... I like modern fantasy A LOT, Horror, anything realistic... but really I'll try any type.
I'm not too picky... a good plot is really all it needs. :P

Oh my goodness I love realistic RP. Q AQ I don't really do many other types, mostly because I'm not imaginative enough for fantasy/sci-fi type things unless it's...well...realistic. XD But I mostly prefer contemporary realistic type settings.

I'm huge on characters and plots too! I love elaborate one x one roleplays with long-term plots and lots of character growth! o uo

:DDD YAY!!! Someone who loves Realistic RP's too!!
Exactly, most of my fantasy RP's tend to be more realistic, lol.
But if it seems fun I'll sometimes join a crazy non-realistic fantasy RP. xDD

Elaborate one x one RP's are great, when you have an amazing plot with someone who's really good at RPing.
I've had some that have lasted a loooooong time with some interesting plots. Group is always fun too though.
Having a group of people makes thing interesting, especially when it comes to character development. Lol.

Your name...awesomeness XD.

Welcome to Iwaku, Necrophilia! It's a pleasure to meet you.

thank you Cosmos!! :D
I like your name too... I have a thing for one word names. :P
Nice to meet you too. :3