Allo There

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Khalypso

Original poster
So, I joined a few days ago since my friend wanted to do a roleplay here with me. Besides her I don't know anyone here, so I figured I'd say 'Hi'. Also, I'm not sure what to post other than that so:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Khalypso or Khaly

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl

How old are you?
-

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Single Partner is a lot easier for me to keep up with.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Jumping in puddles then curling up on the sofa with a hot chocolate.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Not tormenting my mind but, the SING IT OUT LOUD bit made me want to burst out singing Bohemian Rhapsody :)

Anyway, hello. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome to the site, Khaly :D, I hope you enjoy your stay!

tumblr_me4ky0DdGB1r4hwmoo1_r1_500.gif

Thanks! It seems to be a pretty cool site so far :)

Welcome to the site Khaly~

Hope to RP with you and your friend soon~

Welcome to Iwaku, Khaly!

It's always really easy to get to know people here, so before you know it, you'll be up to your eyeballs in buddies :P

Hope you have lots of fun :D

Thanks everyone for welcoming me :) hopefully I can get into the swing of this place and start another roleplay or two. I'm still trying to figure out what my level might be though, and where a good place on this site would be to just meet people and figure out if they would be a good match with me.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me :) hopefully I can get into the swing of this place and start another roleplay or two. I'm still trying to figure out what my level might be though, and where a good place on this site would be to just meet people and figure out if they would be a good match with me.
If you're taking recommendations, I would say to start in the Interest Checking Thread, or The general OneXOne partner requests that way you can look for something that tickles your fancy and talk to the creator/other members about it befor commiting. If you've got ideas of your own, you can post something up there to see who might be down for it. :)

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.