All those odd questions you want answers to!

I thought of another while looking at cute girls..

Why are white people the only race with many different hair and eye colors? what made that happen?

Our lack of dark pigment means colors don't get drowned. 'sides, my thai ex with pretty brown skin had amber eyes. Damn that was hawt.

I thought of another while looking at cute girls..

Why are white people the only race with many different hair and eye colors? what made that happen?

Remember the whole raping everyone thing the british, spanish, french and portugese did back then?

Yeah.

And a question from me...
What does money actually mean? I mean, sure, we have a paper bill (or a coin, whatever). And we're told that bill represents gold. But gold is not, in and of itself, useful. Its only value is the value that people place on it, and I guess a few industrial values. But tin and iron, for instance, have at least as many uses, and are not valued as highly. So...why do we trade money at all, when it has no worth? Or if it DOES have an intrinsic worth, what is it?

O.M.G.

Yup, my brain, it hurts... MONEY IS NOTHING! It's paper, you can burn it! YOU CAN EVEN RIP IT! I've never thought about this before.

Money symbolizes the death of mankind to me. We created money, so why can't we create more?

LIKE! Why is it SO hard for North America to help out with Haiti right now? Should be easy... I don't know if I'm even making sense right now. I'M RAMBLING, RAMBLING I TELL YOU!

I don't have an odd question... But if I do, I shall return with it!

While I don't fully understand the fundamental value of money in and of itself, I do know that "just making more" money will lead to each individual bill losing value, eventually ending with worthless money that nobody considers useful. That happened to the Confederacy during the Civil War, and to Germany between the world wars. Just FYI.

Reactions: 1 person
My question:
Did you ever wonder if something was different when you stopped looking at it, or turned it around? Like...How do you KNOW that the other side of you laptop isn't blue with pink polka dots when someone isn't looking at it? I think I had a talk about this is my Psychology class in High School...But I'm curious as to what you think.

This seems like a subjective question.

As a person who tends to keep tabs on his belongings or things entrusted to him, no.

As a person who performs internal maintenance on the computer entrusted to him, no.

But a psychology lesson, I sure could use some of that. Speaking of which...

What does it mean to live, or much less exist? Perhaps, what would nonexistence feel like?

My question:
Did you ever wonder if something was different when you stopped looking at it, or turned it around? Like...How do you KNOW that the other side of you laptop isn't blue with pink polka dots when someone isn't looking at it? I think I had a talk about this is my Psychology class in High School...But I'm curious as to what you think.

Actually Patty to answer your question there is something in our universe that does change if we observe it. A man by the name of Professor Lawrence Krauss claims that with dark energy if you observe it, it collapses. Now given what can one guy claim to know? Well he is one of the most prominent physicists in the U.S. and has a huge list of papers and books on the subject.

If you would like to know more about dark energy here is a link,
http://arstechnica.com/old/content/...may-shorten-the-life-span-of-the-universe.ars

My Question:
Why is it that some girls won't talk to you even if you have done absolutely nothing wrong? Silly women.

Also observing the dark energy may bring an end to the universe just FYI.