All the Myths are True

I'd also love to get a spot if there is room!

Name: Luvriel

Appearance: His hair is starlight white with red tips that fade to black. His eyes irises are that of flaming orbs. His skin is a light red, marked with black veins and fingertips and toes. Wings made of black flames spread wide from his back. His teeth are completely sharp. He reaches about five foot nine.

Race: Blackflame Phoenix

History: The role of the Phoenix was to prove to mankind that death was not the end, but a new beginning. In the days of old the Phoenix would visit mankind to help them and encourage them, but over time they grew not to care and instead found only pain in death. As a result, the Phoenix retired to the skies, only appearing when true believers called upon its name. The Phoenix's role changed after rescuing a small boy. This boy grew up worshiping the Phoenix as a god. Like any living being, the Phoenix fell to the praise and accepted the worship and years later was the idol of a village and then a city. Things didn't stay pleasant and before the Phoenix knew it, the people were sacrificing their children to it. Disgusted by man's vile promises, the creature fled and took residence upon a mountain far away. However, curious and amused by humans, the creature could not stay away and found a nearby village where it would watch the people. Eventually it learned how to take the form of man and visited the village. Everyday was filled with adventure for the Phoenix, until he visited only to find the village destroyed, set aflame—by the previous villagers who had worshiped the Phoenix. They cried that the Phoenix had left them to die at the hands of a plague. The Phoenix wept, the deaths of kind people taking a toll on its heart and in that moment of weakness, the fallen worshipers tricked the Phoenix. They told him if he returned to their city it could find the few survivors. Eager to set the prisoners free, he Phoenix followed them home. Its efforts were in vain, as when he arrived there was only more bloodshed. The once thriving city had diminished into a corrupt cesspool. They begged its forgiveness, weeping of their weakness, pleading that the Phoenix accept their token of appreciation: a shrine. They begged the flame-creature to step inside and see the hard work they put into the structure. They reminded it of its words, that death is only a new beginning. Broken, the creature ventured in, hoping that this could perhaps be a fresh start. Inside was decorated in honor of the great Phoenix, but once he entered, he could not leave. The shrine was device created only for one purpose: to trap the Phoenix forever.

And now, the Phoenix has been released…

Abilities:
Simple Spells
Fire Creation – Can create flames
Fire Manipulation – Can manipulate flames
Flight – Can fly in either full or half Phoenix form
Call of the Night – Brings night forth
Birth of the Black Flames – Summons fire possessed by darkness. This can be used to harm, heal or kill others

Weaknesses:
Water – Go figure
Cruelty – He becomes incredibly disturbed and emotionally weakened when witnessing harm, or enduring it
Sugar – He cannot control himself after digesting anything packed with sugar
Sensuality – Never had he interacted with mankind in a sexual way and has a hard time comphrehendign the action or desire
Confided Spaces – As fire needs oxygen to burn bright, so does Luvriel. This was how he was captured to begin with (with a dose of magic as well). He can't even tolerate cars or vehicles.
Technology

Other: In spite of his history and capture, Luvriel holds great passion for mankind. He has always treasured them and wanted the best for them.

~WIP~

Sorry it took me forever to post my chara! XD

Name: Synthia Mayward(Real name: ???)

Appearance:

Human inhabitance:
what_was_left_by_astarothpriestess-d304g0n.jpg
Clothing: A long sleeve, cotton mixed with polyester, black shirt. she wears dark grey skinny jeans with ruggid heeled boots. A broken watch that looks as though water got stuck in it and is rusting around her wrist.

True Form: It isn't clear on what her 'true' form is, considering it fluctuates and differs depending on setting/situation. When she is near any large body of water she is more than likely turning slowly into a mer-like creature. When she has the impulse to predict someones death it is said she purposely submerges in water and drowns herself, becoming water herself. But 80% of her life she inhabits a replica form of the first 'female' she laid eyes on after moments of her creation.

Race: Nix

History:
This Nix inhabited and created themselves to duplicate the appearance of a woman by the name of Synthia. 'Synthia' has full awareness of name, history, and even family of this human they duplicated themselves to be. With this sudden awarness of this human being, she kept an eye out for her clone. Watched this womans life fly past her. Ever since she claimed the identity of this human she has roamed among the world of the 'unseen' (AKA creatures before the human world was open to them). She has predicted deaths and foresaw futures of men and women she has followed around from birth to death. An everyday life of a Nix. Synthia has no feelings or motives towards the human kind, only to feel the human feeling of 'lonliness' at times when she thought more about her purpose. She thought she was only destined to watch people be brought into the world and die; rinse and repeat. She grew tired of her headaches, her good karma, and impulse of looking over children of new mothers for most of her life.

Until the day their world was unveiled...

The only difference within the past few days of the city being able to see her was... well, just that. Even though she was more than capable to walk among the mortal humans, she could interact with them in ways she could never had before. A conversation, people bumping into you, and people being able to see her false appearance. This is strange and unusual for her, almost uneasy. But now she copes with wondering the streets of frantic people and getting past the censors of monsters that would try to kill her on the spot; mistaking her for a human. She now tries her best to blend in as a human as much as possible, trying to now fully understand the human lifestyle and actions.

Abilities:
-Only sees futures of people she is drawn/getting close to (Does not work on the supernatural) She never foretells anything major, if something does happen majorly in her predictions it is once out of a 1,000 chance; considering her powers are weakened by being reviled to the human eye.

-Can walk/dance on water

-Brings good karma to birthing mothers

-Predicting deaths come on and off, and now that she is seen by humans it is a harder thing to control and is less of a thing that comes up.
(And when she does predict a death, it usually comes in the form of her having the impluse to drown herself but turn into water anyways and submerge naked from said water. She does not know exactly who is about to die, but it is mostly a death that involves water.)

Weaknesses:
-Human emotions (Even though she has been around humans for a very long time, but was never able to interact with any of them, she is a bit of a drone when it comes to expressing emotion or trying to understand emotional pain/success/happiness etc. She may feel these emotions but begins to feel overly weird from them and sees them as sicknesses.)

-The human she is getting drawn to/close to. Synthia, once attached to someone becomes much weaker and less motivated with her powers. Drawing all her attention and energy to that said human.

-Salt mixed with food. Nixes can't tolerate it

-Bodies of water. Her internal mer form stirs and tends to make her appear as if she just dived into a pool with her clothes on or her feet become scaly and webbed.(Part of her transformation into water/Mer-woman)

-Children

-Sex: The idea of intercourse is foreign to Synthia.

Note: Nixes don't necesarily have to be attached instantly to born children, it can be anyone at any age.

(If I need to change anything please say so and I gladly will. If the fact she can slightly predict deaths in and out is over powering I can try and dumb it down more.)

Hey, i dont know if this is tight on space, but if it isnt, could i join in too? I can't make the CS Right now, but i'd love to reserve a spot!

THIS IS STILL OPEN!!!!!! GO AHEAD AND POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS AND GET POSTING!!! :D

So for the supernaturals, more specifically elemental, they could be just humans with elemental powers, right? or do they have to be humanoid or...?

Elementals could go really any way you want. They could be the sort that you'd see in Adventure Quest or the djins in Guild Wars, but they also could be more like the elementalist profession in GW or the benders in the Avatar series. If you didn't get the references, tell me and I'll explain better.

Dont worry, I'm informed and i get the refrences :D.
I was planning on making one(CS) tonight, but since my plans have changed i might have to hold it off till saturday night.

Curse you OM (
҂ಠ益ಠ)

That's fine, the IC is up, so go ahead when you have the time!

@Project 7X
The girl that Synthia is looking after in my post is suppose to be your sister.
I hope this is okay?

I'm not sure if Project is still game. I will mmessage him in the morning to see, and if he doesn't reply quickly enough, I can try to play his character.

Name: Ferest
Race: Blemmye
Appearance: He stands at 8 feet tall, he has no head, instead his eyes are located just below his collar bones and his mouth, on his sternum. He wears brownish red ropes, specially pinned to rings attached to his fourth rib to keep his face uncovered, under his robes are olive green combat fatigues. He has webbing and pouches strapped to his arms, abdomen, waist and legs serving as his equipment storage. His skin resembles the color of a potato. He is extremely muscular.
History: A Blemmye warrior, like most Blemmye's infact. He is the veteran of several wars, including one which he proved himself a hero. He actually would much rather be a farmer. He has no family and few friends.
Personality: Seemingly tough, proud, masculine and serious to those upon immediate inspection. He proves himself distrusting of those that aren't his species, especially humans. He is extremely trustworthy and loyal, his word is as permanent as carvings in stone. He is, as a matter of fact, sensitive to his own emotions but he rarely shows his sensitive side. Betraying his trust, loosing a friend or comrade will cause him to show this sensitive side. His actions are often bound and dictated in a code of honor which would appear alien and incomprehensible to none-blemmyes.
Abilities: Dues to his natural strength and vitality and years of military training, he is a very proficient fighter and extremely durable.
He is proficient and surviving in the wild, due to his training.
Weaknesses: Due to an evolutionary anomaly, when he gets a wound that draws blood, he must apply strenuous amounts of pressure to the wound, often needing to near strangle the area around the wound until the blood runs clear, else he risks near-certain lethal infection.
Other: He is in possession of an ancestral weapon, known as Tol-Abar which is mixture between a longsword and a rifle. He keeps it in a sheath, attached to his right shoulder.

I'm still here. XD Just didn't have a chance to reply this week.

@Demonesqu And yes, that's fine by me. ^^ Just let me know if you want to keep the sister or if you want me to take control of her after a while. I'd also be happy to make a CS for her either way as well, if we need it at some point.

[MENTION=4145]Project 7X[/MENTION]

Okay! I'm more than okay with using her. I'll wait to post again until your character is closer to the bakery character/whoever gets closer to the bakery area.

Character Sheets:

Name: Kindle Jordan
Appearance: Kindle is a woman of average height, and petite build. She has warm hazel eyes. Kindle has
auburn hair that tends to frizz and is cropped short at her chin. Her skin is tanned and she has a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks.
Race (if not human): Phoenix
History: Kindle was born, quite literally from her father's ashes. When her father gave his dying breath, he burst into flames (as is the nature of the phoenix), and from his ashes, a tiny baby was formed. Some might consider this a form of reincarnation, but in fact, the new Phoenix in the line has the power of his/her ancestors as well as an individual personality, gender, moral system, etc. Kindle was discovered as a baby crying in a pile of ash in the middle of the Navajo desert. She was adopted by farmers and raised on the reservation until her thirteenth birthday. Upon her thirteenth birthday, Kindle's nature as a phoenix began to show through and she ran away. Since then, Kindle has lived on her own, sailing through the bluffs and red-rocks from Arizona to New-Mexico, afraid to be seen, until the world finally found out that perhaps humans aren't alone here.
Abilities (anywhere from magical to realistic): Kindle has three forms of shape-shifting ability. A quarter form (human appearance, with an overly high temperature and occasional blurs into half-form), A half-form (slightly human appearance, but with fiery wings and a tail), and a full-form (A fiery bird). In her quarter form, Kindle doesn't dare do use her powers, because it could provoke her change to half-form, which she doesn't care to show the human population. In half-form Kindle can throw fireballs, manipulate fire, and fly. In full form Kindle can manipulate fire, breath fire, and fly.
Weaknesses: Water, obviously. Water forces an automatic shift to half- or quarter-form, depending on the amount of water used and the current form.

Other: Kindle is slowly coming to terms with the revelation of magical creatures. In this new world she hopes that magic creatures and humans can come to an agreement, before it's all over for everyone.

Character Sheets:

Name: Kindle Jordan
Appearance: Kindle is a woman of average height, and petite build. She has warm hazel eyes. Kindle has
auburn hair that tends to frizz and is cropped short at her chin. Her skin is tanned and she has a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks.
Race (if not human): Phoenix
History: Kindle was born, quite literally from her father's ashes. When her father gave his dying breath, he burst into flames (as is the nature of the phoenix), and from his ashes, a tiny baby was formed. Some might consider this a form of reincarnation, but in fact, the new Phoenix in the line has the power of his/her ancestors as well as an individual personality, gender, moral system, etc. Kindle was discovered as a baby crying in a pile of ash in the middle of the Navajo desert. She was adopted by farmers and raised on the reservation until her thirteenth birthday. Upon her thirteenth birthday, Kindle's nature as a phoenix began to show through and she ran away. Since then, Kindle has lived on her own, sailing through the bluffs and red-rocks from Arizona to New-Mexico, afraid to be seen, until the world finally found out that perhaps humans aren't alone here.
Abilities (anywhere from magical to realistic): Kindle has three forms of shape-shifting ability. A quarter form (human appearance, with an overly high temperature and occasional blurs into half-form), A half-form (slightly human appearance, but with fiery wings and a tail), and a full-form (A fiery bird). In her quarter form, Kindle doesn't dare do use her powers, because it could provoke her change to half-form, which she doesn't care to show the human population. In half-form Kindle can throw fireballs, manipulate fire, and fly. In full form Kindle can manipulate fire, breath fire, and fly.
Weaknesses: Water, obviously. Water forces an automatic shift to half- or quarter-form, depending on the amount of water used and the current form.

Other: Kindle is slowly coming to terms with the revelation of magical creatures. In this new world she hopes that magic creatures and humans can come to an agreement, before it's all over for everyone.

Yay! Another Phoenix! >w< I love her design! My chara is a Blackflame Phoenix, so I'm excited to see how they'll interact. He's never met one of his own kind. :3 You can find his bio on the first page. =D

Yay! Another Phoenix! >w< I love her design! My chara is a Blackflame Phoenix, so I'm excited to see how they'll interact. He's never met one of his own kind. :3 You can find his bio on the first page. =D

Oh yay! I'm excited too! :D

I don't suppose there's still room? Could I make a pair of related characters?