1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Novis, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED.

#1 Novis, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Updated with Fandoms Only!

3. I can play Leon Kennedy for you if you would like?

4. Omg Resident Evil. XD

5. PM me, please. :)

6. Yay for Novis

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi I saw that your looking for M x M partners and I love that you do doms and I love your interested. I would really like to roleplay with you. Is there any chance we could do it with made up characters instead of marvel at all. I just said id give it a shot and ask

8. Currently, I'm no longer looking for new RP's. This includes any new RP's for Original characters. Thank for your interest, if I have interest for taking on new Oc x Oc pairings, I'll keep this thread updated and reopen it for taking new partner request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.