Alkumae Regios - A Different Breed of PKMN RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inkzi

Original poster
ALKUMAE REGIOS

OSftBUA.png

A unique and original Pokemon RP! We have pulled together a vast region, completely new to the genre. We've implemented many interesting features and a character rich theme that will have you begging us for more! Set in a controversial time with war on the horizon, only you can help shape the battles to come. We're a little bit of fantasy with key elements from Sci-fi and Steam Punk mixed, so your imagination is the only real limitation.
Help us grow by adding your own ideas into our melting pot and create the best Pokemon site online! This Pokemon RP, however, is NOT the game or anime and holds NO canons from them. we strive for a completely different level of Pokemon RP here, that leans more to character development and story driven themes.
Awesome Features Like . . .
A new take on Rangers
Our own shop with tons of nifty items & more being added daily!
Crazy new features derived from the original game
A realistic view on Pokemon and gear! with a free form, no stats battle system
Our OWN Mega Evolution system + original FAKEMON as well as new Mega Evolutions! (Coming soon - Originals that will ONLY be in our community!)
Events, Contests, Activities and so much more for members; there is plenty to keep you entertained here!
Very active and friendly members ready to make new friends and help newcomers get started!
100% community driven – Finally have a say in where your RP goes FOR REAL!

We still have Many high level ranks open for the taking!
We're also still just getting started so no need to worry about being to far behind!
Join us today we GUARANTEED 100% SATISFACTION FOR ALL LEVELS OF ROLE-PLAYERS!
We Just Need More Members! And We Want You!

U09W3We.png
qV4rQaa.png
LBbsfYG.png
R6eIyQJ.png

Starter's Guide - World Settings - Wanted - News - Ads
HoF72VC.png

JOIN US!

AS OF 4/2015
MEMBER COUNT: 11 / CHARACTER COUNT: 24

Site Name: Alkumae Regios
Software or Format: ProBoards
Directory Category: POKEMON ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY + STORY
Activity: Just Getting started - VERY ACTIVE!
Types of Characters/Creatures Allowed: HUMANS (You will also RP your own Pokémon of course)
Time where the RP is set: AU PKMN Universe, MODERN/PUNK/FANTASY THEMES.

JOIN THE WAR!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
ACTIVE SITE!
NEEDS MEMBERS!
COME SEE!

Going to bed for now, will be online in the morning! PLEASE CHECK THIS SITE OUT! BRAND NEW BIG PLANS! NEEDS MEMBERS!

BUMP! We getting moving ! Got 5 Members pretty nicely balanced to far, and still tons of needed ranks and characters all around! Come check us out you won't regret it!

We've re skinned the site and set up a ton of new features and information!

WE NOW HAVE 16 ACTIVE CHARACTERS RUNNING AROUND THE SITE AND WE STILL WANT MORE!

Check us Out ! Seriously You Won't Regret it! Site is up and running with lots to do see and play! We need more members though we're built to host a massive group, I mean we are going for an all out war after all LOL.

LOTS of High Ranks Still Open and Awaiting YOUR Original Characters! For Both sides of the War! Plus lots of interesting side plots and member driven stories are getting starting! You Don't want to Miss joining us!

Also things are STILL being added, Admins and Staff seem to have an Unending fountain of ideas, twists, custom edits, and brand new ideas for you to be a part of! Help us grow! Help us build! Help us Play! WE NEED YOU!

If you love us tell us why? If you hate us again tell us why (please only constructive criticisim if you just want to be a jerk go else where we're only looking for advice on improvements!) Also Help uspass the word along! We're super excited to meet and greet new members! COME JOIN US!

JOIN US WE'RE ACTIVE AND CRAZY FUN! WE HAVE 24 EXTREMELY ACTIVE MEMBERS WHO ARE DIEING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS AND MAKE NEW PLOTS! AND READY TO HELP YOU GET STARTED TODAY!
ONE MEMBER COMMENTS " You Wouldn't believe the things I've seen! This game is epic and has so much potential! We Just need More Members!"
original.gif

Another States! "It's a fun story, with fun characters, and fun people to RP with! "

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
WE JUST NEED MEMBERS PLEASE COME CHECK US OUT AND MAYBE JOIN!

Bump

Come one peeps, this site is awesome! There is so much planned it's just a great old time! :D

WEWT! INTRODUCED A BUNCH OF NEW FEATURES THIS WEEKEND! STILL LOOKING FOR MORE MEMBERS THO! COME ON WON'T YOU PLEASE AT LEAST GIVE US A LOOK SEE? YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

WE'VE VERY DETAILED AND ORIGINAL STORY WITH GREAT MEMBERS!

Since i'm a shitty person, sorry if you were serious about joining, members, well mostly a single member have pretty much gotten me to say FUCK the rp world. Look around for the member Kaz i'm sure he'll have something coming along. Though is the other bitch is with him I wouldn't touch that rp with a ten foot pole. Shrugs bye bye

You know you could have just deleted this advertisement instead of starting drama. Considering you hate it so much. Then again something tells me you regret this.

Pity party much? You closed and deleted a site without letting members get their stuff. Yet Kaz is the one who's site shouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole? Yup makes total sense.

Not to mention Kaz did some serious coding work for you and that bitch paid real money for multiple thing. But that doesn't matter cause you flipped out.

You got paranoid and assumed things. Ever think that college, death, living situations, etc might account for some lack of activity? No obviously not.

As much as you would like to blame the members of the site it wasn't us. It was your paranoia of why we were doing. Which led to the sites downfall. Don't blame others and don't flame people that once were loyal and respected you. Cause karma is the real bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.