1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Alerts Not Working Properly.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Artificial Sugar, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Ugh, seems I'm making a lot of posts here lately...)

I noticed that the alerts aren't popping up consistently for not only me, but one of my partners as well.
    Replies to threads sometimes pop up, but I had at least four or five replies to a thread that I was not aware of, and I've had to tell my partner that I replied to our thread a few times as well.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but thank you for taking a look!

2. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the anti-spam feature the alert system is equipped with. If you take a look at your alerts but don't look at all the threads listed, the alerts will mark further replies as spam and will refrain from sending out any more alerts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you have a thread that's particularly problematic, just make sure to look at the last post, maybe even click the permalink (the #___ next to Bookmark and Reply), to be sure. This way the system clears any lingering alert gags so you can get notified normally! :D

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.