Air Gear AU - The sky is vast - IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spector

Spector flashed a big smile once his teammates seem to get him. He nodded when Dip explained Tuners. His eyes opened wide when Drop said flop like a frog. He looked down and started muttering stuff about spreading the point of impact over her entire body instead of just on her legs. "Amazing idea Drop. Parkour moves should relieve the stress on your legs." He looked at Dip. "But yes you will need to learn to ride from scratch."

After a while of talking, Dip had finished drawing their symbol. "nice, this is the beginning of the legend of Armagedon. We'll fly higher than any other team and reach the top. No, we'll fly over Tropium." Spector got excited and jumped to his feet. "Alright I'm all fired up. Come on let's go to the underground AT shop and get Drop''s AT's fixed."

Drop started listening carefully to Tilde and Hiro. Tuners seemed like cool and rather important people. If he wanted to ride care free, they'd be very important. He wasn't sure what Regalia were either, but he thought he could figure it out. They seemed like something related to ATs. He had no idea what a tropium was though. It sounded like a mountain somewhere, but he had no idea why it was important. He was sort of afraid of asking, that he might sound stupid, but he should be able to figure it out anyways. This was there starting point. The Armageddon team was starting their flight over Tropium or whatever it was.

He was excited to go to the underground parts shop. That was easy enough to understand. They hopefully would have rare parts that are better than normal shops. "Sweet! Yeah, lets go." Drop started quickly climbing down the ladder. He realized just as quickly that he would be much slower running. "How far is this shop? It might take me a while to get there." Drop was entirely ready to run the whole way wherever they were going. He'd done it enough for soccer. How hard could it be?

Spector

Spector pulled out his cellphone and made a few calls. When he was done he smiled and explained himself. "See the reason it's underground is cuz the shop is mobile." Spector showed Dip and Drop his phone showing them the coordinates. "See today we're in luck. It's at the abandoned warehouse a few blocks away." He looked at his teammates and then at Drop's AT's. He pulled out his tool kit, "I can probably patch them up for the ride over with some spare parts I got."

After a few minutes of tinkering and replacing parts spector had finished. He took another look at his phone and looked at his comrades. "Ok, let's go." Spector and the rest of the members of Armagedon rode their AT's a few blocks to the old abandoned warehouse. "Ok, here it is." Spector said as he knocked on the door. A muffled voice asked for a password. Spector replied "The kings stand at the top of the tower."

Several locks clicked and a door opened. He turned to his friends, "well here it is. The underground AT shop." As the doors swung open their eyes were blinded with the glow of neon. Parked in the left corner of the large warehouse was a huge semi truck. The trailer side rolled up revealing a fully stocked AT shop. A few other stalls were set up next to the AT shops selling apparrel, customized stickers, custom uniforms and helmets.

All around the warehouse storm riders were hanging out or showing off to eachother. It was like their own AT paradise. Spector pointed at the semi AT shop truck and spoke. "This is the place Drop, Big Mac's AT shop. He's got everything even cutting edge parts from overseas. If you can't find what you need at Big Mac's they don't make it."

Among the crowds was a king. The Assassin king Hideki Keido aka Shinobi. He was sitting with his crew The storm Ninjas. They were all wearing the same black gi looking uniform with helmets that looked like hoods. Shinobi spotted Spector and made his way to the group. "Yo, Spector. What are you doing here? Did you finally decide to join the Storm Ninjas?" Spector greeted the Assassin king. "Hey Shinobi. No, I'm uh." Spector cleared his throat and faced his commrades. "No, I'm joining these guys. We're starting our own team. Armagedon." Shinobi laughed than smacked Spector on his shoulder as he faced Dip and Drop. "Well you're getting a top notch storm rider. Spector here is one of the best. It's a real shame he won't be joining my team. I'll see you guys out there." He turned, waved and rode back to his team.

Last edited by a moderator:
After they came to a stop, she was quick in raising up the hood of her jacket and kept her face turned away, often to the ground at passing riders. Coming to a stop, though, she couldn't keep her eyes from roving along the caravan of the world she had immersed herself in -- it felt surreal, though, like a fever dream.

She frowns at Spector during his exchange with Keido before turning her attention back to the shops and buzzing crowd. She shakes her head at all of it. Spector was full of himself as is, they didn't need some jerk inflating that ego. Reaching out and grabbing Drop's shoulder, she finally pipes up, "Hey, let's go talk to Big Mac, get you sorted out." She tries to smile, but overall, she just came off uncomfortable. "I heard he's American, so, who knows. Could be interesting and useful."

She flips open her phone as a message chirrups through: Jun had been following behind, but something happened and she had to go. She snorts, glancing to Spector, "Hey, Mr. Popular, why don't you score us something to drink? Maybe find somewhere good for us to stomp around." She releases Drop as she starts towards the truck, skimming along the parts as they waited for Big Mac to finish with his current customers.

It was a little surprising when Spector just started pulling out spare parts and tools from his bag. He didn't think many if any riders just carried stuff with them, but whatever. He couldn't complain about getting ATs fixed for free. "Sweet, thanks, this will work until I get better parts."

They sped off for the warehouse, and from the outside, it looked pretty boring. The inside was a much different story. It was like a rider paradise. Drop's eyes were glued to the semi for a minute at first, but then he came out of his daze as Spector kept talking. Drop continued to look around as someone came up to talk to Spector. It was probably just some nobody and he didn't really care. He noticed Dip had put her hood up though. It covered most of her face and she looked sort of uncomfortable. He turned back as the ninja guy said they were getting a top notch rider and left. He turned back to Dip as she grabbed his shoulder. Her smile was definitely forced. He still liked it though. He'd been smiling ever since the second they stepped in there. "Yeah, let's go for sure. I know pretty decent English, so that might be fun."

Drop followed Tilde as they headed for the truck. His eyes ventured everywhere, but he still noticed her head pointing down a lot or focusing on nothing but the truck. When they reached it, his eyes grew wide with amazement. He look at all of the fancy ATs lined along it's walls. They all looked so awesome. Finally, Big Mac got to them, and it may have just been inevitable, but he saw her face. "Damn, the broken wing is back. What's it feel like Fang Bitch?"

"What's it you?"
Drop spoke up instantly, almost before he finished. He responded in English too, which seemed to throw Big Mac off a little.

He looked at Drop for a second wondering if he should be mad at the twerp or ask whether he was American. The red hair fit being foreign. "You American?" He asked in English.

"No, my dad is. I learned some stuff from him."
The man had several tattoos on just his visible skin, but Drop noticed one that looked like a squad patch. "Were you military?"

A big grin grew on the man's face. "Yeah, I was a Marine for several years. I got kicked out after being accused of rape though, but I married her later. She should be running around here somewhere. I was a driver for them. That's how I got the nickname Mac, from the truck, not the burger. Of course, my truck's a Mack too. Was your dad in the military?"

Drop struggled to pick up everything the man said, but he managed to piece a lot of it together "Um, yeah, he was Air Force." He responded in Japanese again.

"Oh, that's still good." He seemed a little disappointed. "Well, what are you doing with her?" He asked pointing to Dip.

"She's my new teammate, and I need some new motors."
Drop declared firmly. He tried to seem confident against him, but it was hard when the guy could probably break his face with two fingers.

Big Mac glared back at him before a slight smile came across his face. "I'll respect that. So, did you have anything specific in mind?"

Drop felt a huge relief. "Uhh, yeah, I needed something really durable. I've think I've broken six motors now."

"I think I got something for you. Let me go check."

Once Big Mac left, Drop let his head fall before looking to Dip. "Can you help make sure he doesn't rip me off?"

Spector

As spector was still getting over the embarrassment of having a king basically put him on a pedastool, he was asked to find a place to work on Drop's AT's and relax. He nodded and waved his teammates farewell as they split up. Spector got in line at a food stand and got a few drinks, he didn't know what everyone wanted so he just picked one of everything.

"One lemonaide, one water, and one tea please." The vendor nodded and got the drinks. "Here you go kid, that'll be $4.50." Spector nodded. "Sure, here you go." With drinks in hand he travelled around till he saw a workbench that was just vacated. "This'll be perfect. Drop can work on his AT's and Dip could rest for a while." He opened his phone and sent a text to Dip.

'Hey I found a spot on the far left of the warehouse. I got the drinks.'

He pressed send and sat on the bench waiting for them to finish with Mac. He was looking around when he noticed a commotion near the Shadow ninjas. A storm rider from an unknown team challenged Shinobi to a race around the warehouse. Spector seen it before a bunch of people challenge the king of the Assassin road. Some looking for recognition other for an emblem either way they all ended the same with Shinobi as the victor.

The crowd lined up and made room for the two storm riders. It was as if the warehouse was one big entity that moved on its own. One of the Mimbres of shadow ninja took his place in front of the two competitors, he announced the rules if the race. "Alright this is a Dash event. First one around the warehouse 5 times is the winner. Any questions? Start!!" The two storm riders took off like lightning down the edge of the warehouse. Shinobi was in the lead but only by a hair.

They made their way around the first corner and the masked storm rider pulled ahead. Shinobi laughed out loud and said. "Hey your pretty good. Looks like I can get serious." He stops for a second and yells out. "Assassin road regalia Activate!!" His wheels turn jet black and the motor runs silent. He takes off twords his opponent and suddenly his opponent stops, he turns to see if anyone is holding him just as Shinobi drops right in front of him. Taking the lead.

Reactions: Snowball
Big Mac talked a lot. He was abrasive and friendly all at the same time. Tilde instantly took a liking to him, even if his opinion of her was less than stellar. She chews her nail, listening to every other word out of Mac's mouth, watching as he waddled away to sort through his supplies. "Yeah, whatever help I can be. Doubt he'd risk his reputation here, though."

She raises her head as a commotion picked up among the gathering. "Guess someone decided to stir things up." She snorts, "Wouldn't doubt it being Casper."

Big Mac comes back with a pair of boxes. His large hands lift out a motor, showing it off. "Best I have on hand right now for..." he hesitates, before shrugging.

Tilde sighs, "Yeah. No, I get it. We're basically new, or well, no one knows us. Miss my own tuner, but til then..." She tilts back, looking at Drop's ATs. She grimaces at how stock they looked. "Probably needs an overhaul... I don't even think his limiter has been broken. And better hydraulic cushions, at least... Probably why he keeps busting the motors..."

Big Mac scratches through his beard, crookin his head as he inspects the ATs. "That might work. Keep in touch with some Tool Toul To members and those wings should carry you for a bit. I can fix your system quick, if you can pay?"

Tilde crinkles her nose before fishing into her pocket, pulling out a card. "I don't really care how much it is... If I'm riding with him, I don't need him falling from the sky when its important."

Mac chuckles and plucks the card from her hand, holding his other out to Drop. "Pass them on over, kid. I'll get you flying right."

"I managed to break the limiter on my last motor. It's how I burned it out." Drop quickly replied trying to seem like he wasn't a total noob. He basically was though. He took his ATs off and handed them over to Mac. The cushions sounded like he wouldn't be able to push his ATs as hard, but he trusted them. The motors looked awesome to him, but he didn't awe over them to much. Both Dip and Mac looked at them like they were meh.

He didn't mind that Tilde was paying. He wasn't adverse to accepting handouts. He never asked for them, but he wouldn't argue if offered anything too. When Big Mac brought his ATs back, Drop's eyes lit up. There were only some minor changes that left it looking really stock still, but to him they might as well have been regalia.

He quickly put them back on. He wanted to test them right there, but he decided doing that inside the warehouse was a bad idea. "We need to test these out soon." He said to Dip. He noticed Hiro across the warehouse waiting for them. It was pretty easy since nearly everyone was crowded outside watching the race. "Let's go see Spectre. He got drinks." That was the reasoning he said, but he was really excited to show him his ATs. He wanted to hear his opinion on them.

"Hey, what do you think?" He asked Spectre trying to show his ATs at the same time. It was hard for him to tell much difference right now. His legs were tense with excitement anyways.

Spector

Spector waited for his comrades as they finished with Drop's upgrades. He waited and watched the crowd cheer for Shinobi as he finished his first lap. Spector smiled as he crossed the line, remembering how Shinobi basically got him into AT's. Spector remembered fondly as he first tried on AT's, he was barely able to go forward without falling. Shinobi of all people took him under his wing showing him how to Fly. Once Hiro grew his own pair of wings Shinobi spoke to him of the Assassin road. It was a road that was a combination of the fire road and the time road, one that took a cool, Calculating mind that had full confidence in their actions. Shinobi saw Hiro as a potential rider of the Assassin road.

Spector smiled as he remembered going his own way since the members of the storm Ninjas didn't get along well with him. Since then he's been a loner, that is until now. Just as he was in deep though he heard the sound of his team. "Dip, Drop welcome back. Catch." He tossed drinks their way. He looked down and saw the new motor and other upgrades Drop had installed. "Nice, they are turning into your AT's now. A real storm rider creates their own AT's to compliment their riding style." He smiled at Tilde. "Right Dip?"

The crowd roared as Shinobi lapped his opponent showing off the power of his Assassin road regalia. He created after images to confuse his opponent, updraft to fly higher and farther. Shinobi was having fun. Suddenly the challenger stopped, Shinobi was about to pass him again when the challenger muttered something. His AT's popped revealing hidden blades in his wheels. He performed a spinning kick cutting Shinobi as he passed him, leaving a gash on his arm.

The crowd got excited as they realized it was know a regalia race. Shinobi was shaken but continued, the challenger hot on his tail he laughed and jumped into the air. He seemed to disappear, until he was suddenly in front of Shinobi delivering another blow to his other arm. Shinobi hit a wall as the challenger got closer to the fallen king. The crowd was confused at this point, instead of taking the lead the challenger just seem to corner Shinobi. He spoke up, "what are you doing? This is a Dash contest. Why arn't you trying to take the lead?" The challenger muttered something and delivered a volley of kicks to the downed king.

Shinobi tried to stand, When he reslized the challenger cut his tendons. "What're you?" The challenger delivered the final strike right across Shinobi's throat. A scream filled the night air as the Storm riders witnessed the death of the Assassin king. The challenger turned around to face the crowd, he snapped his fingers and more mysterious riders in while robes appeared, the only distinguishing mark being their symbol. A theater mask, it was the killer storm riders. Big Mac yelled out
"Scatter!!!" He blew the air horn on his rig and closed shop, driving straight through the wall creating an opening for the terrified riders.

The riders scattered as a few of them were being chased by the robed riders. The original challenger snapped his fingers again and a robed rider came to his side he whispered something and started removing the regalia frim Shinobi's AT's. The challenger rolled on through the giant hole looking to join in the chase. Spector watched in horror then suddenly before realizing it was air born. He yelled out "you Bastards!!!" As he fell delivering a strong kick to the unsuspecting robed rider. The rider recovered and pulled out a chain, he twirled it in the air challenging Spector to try to stop him.

Drop was enjoying his drink when things seemed to be going wrong. He wasn't paying to much attention to the race, but when people started screaming and Big Mac yelled to scatter, it wasn't hard to react. He was ready to get the hell out of there. He immediately grabbed Dip's hand and took off for the hole the truck made.

He didn't know why he grabbed her hand. He probably would have grabbed Spector too if he hadn't run for the assassin. That's when he actually thought for a second. He stopped just short of the hole when he realized that Spector was headed right for them. Why on earth would he be so stupid? He looked down to realize he grabbed Dip's hand. He quickly let go of her.

"What do we do now?" He asked. He was totally lost in this situation. He barely knew Spector. All he knew was that he was a hot-head, a retarded one at that. Everything in him told him he should run, but for some reason he wanted to help get Spector out too. As bad as the chaos was, that was sort of the only thing that was going for them. Fortunately, only one assassin was focusing on Spector. It had a chain though. Drop had no idea how to get Spector out of there.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Her heart thumped in her chest at the sight of the robed riders. It was like the crashing of giants in her ears as she stared wide-eyed. She didn't notice as Drop grabbed her. As she was pulled across the paved floor. The chaos. Screaming. Anguish and anger. It was just the static of dead air in her ears met with the slamming of ber heart. Until Shinobi screamed out and went on the attack. Until Drop spoke up. Her head jerks to him, a flash of fear smatterer across it before disappearing. She slams her hand into her chest, thumping, forcing her erratic lungs under control before snapping, "Get the Assassin King out of here. These assholes don't get to have another one of us." She grits her teeth before shifting her legs, an old stance, more comfortable as the medication kicked in. "I'll get our idiot out of here," a snarl crosses her face, her ATs growling undefoot as they revved and spun out before she lurches forward.

Dashing. Racing. Riding the sky... she struggled these days, but in this moment, rushing upon an opponent, there was clarity. The road was before her eyes, written on their flesh. For a moment, the tip of her tongue lolls out, a wild look in her eyes as her ATs bark beneath her, skipping, building torque and carrying it through as she connects her fangs with the robed rider. Her wheels tear out along his arm, shredding away robe and flecking out blood. He recoils in pain, and she follows her momentum, riding under his flailing arm and the chain as she thrusts out her arm.

The chain wraps around her arm, and she grunts out at the solid impact, but grips hold, reversing her ATs and tears it away and pulls him forward. She spins out on one wheel as she swings her leg, scoring her road across his face. "Dumbass! These bastards almost killed me and my whole damn team and you try to take them on solo?! Get your head out of your ass and let's get out of here!"

Spector.

Spector stood there as the robed rider faced him. He could feel a sort of pressure coming from the man as he swung his chain. Spector never faltered during any death defying feat before, but this was differnent. Suddenly his AT's felt like weights, his mouth turned dry and he couldn't move. The robed man got closer and closer Spector wanted to move but couldn't, he shut his eyes waiting to receive the same fate as Shinobi.

Spector opened his eyes to see Dip carve her road into the robbed man. She was like a different person, she looked just like her old self the Queen of the Fang road. Suddenly the weight was gone, he felt relieved just by being near her. She yelled out to get the Assassin king our of there and he complied. "Yes, right." He went to Shinobi's side and picked him up and followed the others out of the hole.

Spector felt his shirt getting soaked he looked at his mentor and it hit him, this was Fatal. Shinobi tried to speak, as he did blood gushed from the wound on his neck. Spector, smiled like always. "Just hold on Shinobi. It'll be ok. We're almost safe." As his eyes filled with tears Spector didn't see the gravel ahead. His AT hit the loose gravel causing him and Shinobi to fall to the ground.

Spector hit the ground first but Shinobi tumbled further away. Spector Got Up And Rushed To His side. He tried to pick him up again but Shinobi pushed his hands away. He took his fingers and jammed it in the wound on his neck. "Shinobi stop we need to get you to a hospital." Shinobi spoke, his words slurred and low. "Not...gonna make it."he smiled. "You. We're like. My brother. " He gurgle as blood started fowing from his mouth. "You take them. You are the new." Shinobi coughed violently as he let his head hit the ground. "Assa. ssin. Ki. Ngg." He took his last breath and closed his eyes for the last time. The Assassin king was dead.

As Dip took off towards the fight, Drop followed her as best he could now. She was hard to follow before, but she was totally different now. She was flying. Her movements had a terrible grace to them. He had to go get the Assassin King out of there too. He raced as fast as he could which was evidently, faster than he was used to riding.

He slid across the ground on his back and looked up to see Dip tearing into the robed rider. There was a moment it looked like she was in trouble, but even that turned into another beating of the rider. The grace left as she screamed at Spector. He grabbed the Assassin King and ran out with the fleeing masses. Drop quickly got back up and started to follow. Several robes were still causing havoc. Even the one Dip carved was starting to recover. "Hurry up! We need to move." He yelled to Dip making sure she came too.

He started racing for the exit, a little more prepared for the speed of his ATs this time. Just from dashing he was moving as fast as he had from bursts before. Unfortunately, a robe made it to the exit. He only had a knife, but he was cutting everyone, and his sights were on Drop. It was safe to say he was more skilled than Drop too. Not knowing what to do, he continued to charge. Fortunately, Dip was flying behind him and catching up fast. He lept towards the robe and curled up in a ball. "Use me!" He shouted for Dip to use him in some way that she could clear the road.

After getting through, he kept on racing away from everything. He met back up with Spector where they watched Shinobi die. Drop was not ready for that. On top of that, as his adrenaline started to lower, he felt a pain in his arm. He looked down to see a knife in his arm. He looked back up to Spector. Then he looked back down at his. "Well, fuck me" Everything in him wanted to clean Spector's clock, but for now he would wait. He wanted to lecture Spector too, but that would come with the cleaning. Right now they still needed to move. "We should get out of here. It's still not safe." He said as he helped Spector and began to move.

Tu-Tump Tu-Tump Tu-Tump.

Her heartbeat drummed in her ears and her vision was narrow. She felt light. She felt strong.

Tu-Tump Tu-Tump Tu-Tump.

She saw red. A vicious smirk curled on her lips after downing the first mask. He was starting to recoop, and Spector was gone. She should leave. She didn't know why she wasn't leaving. The rational voice in the back of her mind was unnervingly mute. She works her fist, clenching and loosing it. She might go down again, but she was sure she could make several of them regret this.

Drop's voice pierces the air. She jerked her head to look at him, confusion on her face as his words slowly bounce through her head, trying to register. They had someone with them. Someone that looked limp. Weak.

"Shit," she inverts her ATs and tears after them. Get out. There was someone ahead of them all with a knife. She growls between ragged breaths. Get out. She more than hated these people. She didn't even know a word that accurately relayed her ire. Get out. Even in the back of her head, she could hear the mocking laughter that accompanied her defeat. Her broken wings.

"Use me!"

Again, Drop pulls her back to the moment as he became a human cannonball. There was no thought, only action as she hunkered down, picking up speed to meet him before planting her hands upon his back, using him to vault herself, changing her momentum and twisting her body through the air. Her ATs, her fangs rake through the air and sink into the clavicle of the knife-wielder. She wasn't sure what happened next as he twists with a roar of agony after something snapped loudly.

Whatever happened next, she wasn't sure. She just let her wheels carry her alongside her team-mates. She wasn't even sure where they were when they came to a stop for Shinobi's final moment. She wasn't really there, though. She was a thousand miles away, watching the moment through a frosted lens.

"Well, fuck me."

She's pulled back for a moment, glancing to Drop. Concern niggles her insides as she nods in agreement. "You need a hospital... Or at least someone who can fix that..." She looks to Spector, unsure. "Shit... I hate to say it... but we need to leave him. The G-Men are going to be swarming this place at any moment, and they tend not to give a damn about what actually happened, even before these psychopaths showed up."

Spector

He held onto the regalia that he got from his fallen teacher. Shinobi was the one who saved Spector from a life of mediocrity, he showed him how to fly. Spector's tears ran as Shinobi said his last words, his hand falling limp to his side as the life drained from his blood soaked body.

Spector wasn't given a moment to react suddenly he was being picked up by Drop. He couldn't fight him, he didn't want to move but just went with it. He then heated Dip suggest something awful. He turned to face her, "leave him? How can you just leave him. He's a king, just like you." Spector got closer into Dips face and continued to yell, his emotions had full control of his body now. "How can you be so heartless? He's like my brother and i...i."

The sound of Sirens roared in the background. Spector dropped to his knees infront of his teammates. "I" He swallowed his feelings "I can't leave him like this. He taught me how to fly. He deserves so much better." Spector dropped his head as the tears flowed down his face. "I fucking hate them." He whispered. "Why'd they have to kill him?" He looked up to Drop then Dip looking for answers.

Reactions: rechonq
Drop didn't have an answer for Spector. Everything was just a mess right now. He didn't want Dip to worry either, so he pulled the knife out of his arm. Probably a dumb move but he didn't think it was that bad. Fortunately, it didn't go too deep and only cut a little muscle. "It's not that bad. It'll scar over fine." It certainly would leave a nice scar, but he really wasn't interested in going to the hospital.

He didn't like that Spector got in Dip's face, but he was just emotional right now. It didn't look like he was going to get over the situation either. "It's probably because she's a queen that she can say that. I don't know yet, but maybe you will now that you're a king." He began to pull and lift Spector. Drop was going to leave with him even if he had to carry him. He felt screams from his arm as he did so, but pain was optional to him.

He was willing to carry Spector all the way to his house if he had too. "Yeah, I don't know about you, but it's Tuesday morning already, and I have school. I just want this night to be done."

She wipes away the spit that had hit her face, the corner of her lips twitching for a moment before she smooths her face over. She takes a deep breath through her nose before sighing out. "It's just what they do. Even those of us who ride on roads of blood aren't as bad as those freaks..."

She grimaces as she pulls her knees, one at a time, up to her chest to stretch as she looks back the way they had come. Over buildings, the flashing lights danced as the sirens wailed. "Look, right now... we have to worry about us. Those fuckers have a lot to answer for, and I'm not just going to let this go... but for now, we have to be free to fly. We have to survive. So that someday, we take back the sky. . . with a side of kicking their teeth in."

She looks to Drop with a brief look of appreciation as he cradled their ally in his arms. "If. . . It's not too much, I'd still like to ride with you both," she murmurs softer as she starts moving again.

Spector

Spector looked at his beaten teammates and felt shitty. "i'm...i'm sorry." He gripped the regalia in his hands and wiped his tears away. He walked over to Shinobi's body and checked his pockets. He found his cell phone and flipped it open. "i'm...i'm gonna call the cops and leave his phone behind so they can track his location. I don't want to leave him but i know the fact that we have AT's on mean that the cops will not believe us anyway. I just want to say sorry guys i know i fucked up again. i let me emotions take over and forgot i was part of a team. I promise. I promise i'll do better from now on."

Spector flipped open his senpai's phone and dialed 911. he heard the operator "hello this is 911 how can i help you?" He said nothing as he placed the phone in Shinobi's hand. He pointed tword the road signalling his teammates to leave the area so no one could see them and confuse them for the ones who killed Shinobi. Spector clenched the regalia tighter and tighter as he rode away, he could hear the operator again "Hello? are you in trouble? Do you need help?" a tear rolled down his cheek as he rode away.

spector rode near his teammates and spoke a few words to them. "listen I know it's already the early morning so let's call it a night now. I'll see you guys later. I'll text you later." Spector rode off tword his house, he was sure to take the backroads since he was still covered in blood. He climbed up to his window and got to his room. once inside he stripped down and took all of his clothes off. He changed and sat down on his bed. As he sat there he couldn't help but feel angry. Angry at those hooded bastards that took his sempai away. "i'll kill them." he gripped his regalia and said it again. "i'll fucking kill them!"

Just then his mother yelled out for him to wake up. "coming mom." Spector got dressed and ready for school he pulled out his cell phone and checked the time. "just a few hours of school then i'm going out to find them. I need to get my revenge."

It was early Tuesday morning and the sun was invading the darkness of Kei's darkened room. When the sun hit his eyelids he immediately groaned and turned his head into his pillow to try and avoid the blinding light beams. To no avail the beams of light still managed to invade his peaceful sleep coma. Groaning loudly one more time he lifted his head from his pillow and looked at the time on his phone, it was definitely still early in the morning but seeing as Kei was already awake there was no way for him to go back to sleep. Sighing lightly he got up and sat upright in his bed. He yawned and got up to his feet, he didn't miss a beat in getting dressed and being out of his room to the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth and generally wash up.

Once he was out of the bathroom he made his way down stairs and got himself some food, seeing as no one was home at the moment he grabbed whatever he can grab and started for the door, half way out the door he realized he was forgetting his bag and his ATs. He immediately back stepped and ran up to his room and grabbed his school bag and then his bag that held his AT. Once he ensured that he had all that he needed he made his way back to the front door and locked it behind him as he stepped out. Today was going to be a long day, he could feel it.

Reactions: Kurogane86
How long had she been staring up at her ceiling?

She couldn't tell. The thick ceiling-to-floor curtains were drawn shut. The only indicator as to what time it could be was the analog clock across the room or her mobile. The clock was too dark. If she looked at her phone, she'd only be even more frustrated and likely open some game or another, only keeping her up further.

So she stared at the dark ceiling and thought.

She thought about the night. About her new team mates. Mostly, though, she thought about the masked murderers. It was hard not to laying there as the pind and needles pricked along her legs and feet. An ache had grown in her left ankle just resting there, and her right knee kept locking and popping.

She should probably take another muscle relaxer— her legs were beginning to twitch and spasm in her inactivity. She didn't want to, though. It would knock her out and she didn't want to lose the day...

Was it day already?

She rolls onto her side, hugging her pillow to her face and sighing as she cradles the worse of her two legs in along herself.

If it were day, would she even get up?

Her phone begins to vibrate and light up as it trills its morning alarm. She glowers at it with puffy stinging eyes. The damned thing knew how to piss her off.

There was a knock at her door.

It just always got better.

The nurse came in and paced to the window, pulling the drawstring. The comfortable gloom was banished in an instance and Tilde released an audible growl, tugging up her blanket protectively as she hurled a pillow blindly. "GO AWAY!"

"Of course. After your breakfast, medication, and physical therapy," there was a long pause, "And a shower. You look like a greasy yankee."

Tilde peeks out enough that Ms. Kirigaya could feel the power of her venom.

There was an unamused snort. The witch was not taking no for an answer, and from experience she knew the woman would only get worse. It was why her parents hired her.

Begrudgingly, Tilde got up. The sooner this was over with, the sooner she could get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.